| 𝐊𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ➪ 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is a slave to Lando Calrissian, and Han puts his ship on the line to free her.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

3rd POV,
Han Solo
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I didn't know you were this kind of a gambler, Solo," the slimy man in front of the pilot sneered, lowering his glance downwards, "I knew you liked taking risks, but your ship for the girl?"

                  Han Solo, a man known far and wide as the Kessel Runner, just smirked and took a small sip of his chocolate-colored beverage; his Wookiee friend chortling behind him, "Lando, my friend, you know better than anyone else that I'm not afraid of risks."

"I just want to know why you'd put the Falcon on the line for some girl?" the gambler continued, watching the pilot in front of his sip continuously on the alcoholic beverage, "Have you two even met before?"

Sipping down the rest of his lukewarm liquid, Han nodded; leaning back in his seat, "Her name is (Y/N) by the way. She stuck her neck out for Chewie before I met him, or she met you. Without her, Chewie would most certainly be dead. Someone with that amount of courage doesn't deserve to be in servitude."

                  Lando opened his mouth to rebuttal, but the Wookiee cut him off with sharp, angry grunts, "He says we're freeing her," Han continued, patting his friend's head in defiance to the gambler's pleas, "Now, you're not one to turn down a challenge, are you?"

"Hell nah," the gambler grinned, waving his fingers gingerly, "Just gotta get the cards. Oh, (Y/N)!"

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

               I knew who was out there. That damned pilot and his Wookiee. Han had become almost obsessed with finding me and learning all about me when Chewbacca let him know more about his past. Sure, I saved the Wookiee, but so did Han. So did a lot of other people.

                We had met on an occasion before. Let's just say Chewie wasn't invited. If those smooth, silky, rosy words Han said to me then are still relevant, I know why he's chosen to save me over anyone else.

Sneaking away from Lando Calrissian's barracks was risky, but seeing Han was worth it. Feeling his rough, chapped lips on mine, just longing to keep us together for just a moment longer. A hunger was growing inside of us, and the fact that he would bet the Flacon on my freedom was proof alone.

He sat right in front of Lando, his silky brown hair fluttering over his eyes. At the sight of me, his companion, Chewbacca, nudged his side, resulting in all eyes on me, "You called?" I asked, standing attentively as Lando rubbed his hands together.

"Grab myself and this gentleman here another drink, and fetch me my deck of cards," the gambler smirked, laying his shot glass into my palm, "And be quick. You're the star tonight. Wouldn't want you to miss anything."

                   "Yes sir," I blankly replied, eyes fluttering over to Han, but quickly moving away and heading towards the kitchens. Of course I knew I was the 'star' of this gamble. I had overheard their conversation from before, and Han had mentioned to me before on one of our outings that he would free me, which just caused me to giggle and kiss his lips softly, telling him to dream of something less reckless.

Walking into the kitchen, I sat down as our cook, Dahlia, a short and older woman immediately hurried over with her glass of mead, and began pouring, "How are you, doll?" she asked, sympathetically glancing over at me.