043

Date: November 18, 2020
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"So y'all still planning the wedding? That's gone be one big ass wedding." Ben said as me and Kentrell sat at the table.

There was so much laid around on the table.

We was trying to get all this together.

I think Kentrell's in a rush to get married, but I don't know why.

I don't mind rushing to our marriage, just want us to take our time so we can have everything planned out the way we want it.

We decided since Jassy can walk, she's gone be the flower girl, Draco gone be the ring boy, Three is Kentrell best man, Kayla my maid of honor, and I got more bridesmaids too.

I wanted all the other kids to play in the wedding too, so I'm gonna see what I can do.

Our colors are green and silver, I like them colors.

He picked the green, and I picked the silver.

We was gonna do red and white, but I think green and silver better though.

"Yeah we still doing it, we almost done though." I nodded my head as Kentrell took a sip from his foam cup.

"Mane the reception gone be lit as the fuck, I'm ready for this cake shii." Kd chuckled dancing his way to the table.

"All you do is eat, and joke about people." Ceecee said as she walked with him.

"And all you do is eat, fat ass." He looked back at her, looking from her stomach to her face.

Yeah she should be having the baby soon.

No lie, that baby gone have some big ass ears.

"Do you think they'll let me hold Milah while we doing our vowls and stuff?" I asked him, marking off on something.

"Ion know, but we could ask though. We already got a church to have the wedding in." He told me.

"Okay bet." I nodded my head.

"Y'all look so stressed." Three shooked his head.

"No, because I'm surprised Youngboy really ready to be committed to one person forever." Ben chuckled.

"I'm surprised too but I love Miry, so I am." He shrugged.

"This nigga gone be a whole husband." Joe said.

"Aye you have a bachelor's party?" Kd asked making me look at Kentrell.

If he have one, I'm having a bachelorette party.

He looked back at me. "Can I have one? Or you don't want me to have one?"

Good question.

"Ion know Kentrell. I mean if you have one, then imma have a bachelorette party." I shrugged.

"Gone have nigga strippers? Oh hell nawl." He shooked his head. "Fuck no, we ain't doing shit."

"Nigga come on, it's gone be y'all last night to party how y'all want to." Kayla said.

"True." Ben agreed.

"But what if one try to fuck Milah? And ian there." Kentrell smacked his lips.

"And what if a bitch try to fuck Kentrell? And I'm not there." I said.

"We y'all friends, we not gone let that shit happen. Duhh." Kd looked at us stupid.

Welp, I'm in.