Centuries

BEING HUMAN FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS IS NOT WHAT AURORA EXPECTED TO HAPPEN IN HER LIFE

BEING HUMAN FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS IS NOT WHAT AURORA EXPECTED TO HAPPEN IN HER LIFE. She never wanted to live that long, but fate had other plans for her. She spent the years of her life desperately searching for her soulmate so that she could finally age pass eighteen. When she failed, she sought out a witch so she could figure out why she hadn't met them yet. Imagine her surprise when she found out he was a vampire.

KOL MIKAELSON HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR HIS SOULMATE SINCE THE DAY HE TURNED EIGHTEEN. After he was turned into a vampire, he realized it could be a very long time until he met her. That simple thought made him go on a rampage and slaughter an entire village. He didn't want to wait for his soulmate. He wanted to have someone all to himself sooner rather than later.

He gathered together many witches, trying to locate her, but they all claimed she wasn't born yet. This made him even angrier. He tried to have them trace her family using his blood, but the failed. They didn't live to see the next day. He was terrified that, during his time of being daggered, that she would be born and would die before he could meet her.

The desire for his soulmate was stronger than his desire for magic. He firmly believed that, whoever she was, was going to be the best thing that ever happened to him. So he made a promise to himself.

When he finally found her, he would never let her go. She would be his for eternity and anyone who tried to separate them would meet a bloody death. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, she would never be harmed, and she would never have to worry about anything.

If only he could find her first.

✩°̥࿐୨୧

    Cast
    Kat McNamara as Aurora Lenox
    Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson

✩°̥࿐୨୧

GIF MANIPS
by tearsricochets

GIF MANIPS by tearsricochets

✩°̥࿐୨୧

✩°̥࿐୨୧

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm super duper excited for this story ! Kol is my favorite Mikaelson, so I just had to write another story about him.

This plot was inspired by a soulmate au that I found on Tumblr. I only own Aurora Lenox and any other characters that are not from The Vampire Diaries or The Originals.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Please remember to vote and comment. It helps keep me motivated to write.

✩°̥࿐୨୧

Started : 9/09/2020
Finished :