What the heck?!

*Third point view*

The sun was shining in Fiore, everyone is going about their day. At the inn where Sabertooth currently staying, three dragon slayers are still asleep. Sting slowly open his eyes to see a blue dragon tattoo on the back.

He got up quickly to realize what was going on, he saw Rogue and Luca sound asleep. He moved a strand of hair off Lucas face. Sting felt happy to have the one he loves beside him, he decided to take a shower. Running water woke up Rogue.

Rogue notice he was holding Luca and surprise to see him here with him. He remembered what had happen last night and he honestly felt good. He lifted the blanket to see he was completely naked and same for Luca.

"I thought this was a dream, I'm glad it isn't." Rogue said petting the sleeping Luca.

Rogue went to the bathroom where Sting was done with his shower.

Luca slowly open his eyes to realize he wasn't in his bed and got up to see he wasn't in his room. It took a while to realize what happened. When he did, he immediately turned red from last night.

"Your up." Sting said all dressed up.
"Yeah, it took me a moment to remember what happen." He said still blushing.

He tried to get out of bed but fell luckily Sting grabbed him by his arms.

"Woah! You probably can't stand because how much we did to you last night." Sting teased to make Luca even more redder again making him laugh.
"Where's Rogue?"
"He went to go take a shower in my bathroom, he should almost be done."

Rogue walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist to show scratch marks and bite marks on him. This made Luca realize he had them too. He walked into the bathroom mirror to show bite marks on his shoulders and his back.

Hickeys all over his body, to his legs from his neck. He thought...

"How in the world am I going to hide this?!" He yelled making Sting and Rogue jump.
"I guess we were a little rough." Sting laughed nervously.
"Did you dislike sleeping with us?" Rogue asked worried.
"No it's not that, it's just you guys need to be careful and it actually was my first time." He said.

Sting and Rogue were happy to hear, Sting hugged Luca forgetting he was still naked. Luca notice the time and wanted to take a shower.

"I got to hurry!"
"What's wrong?"
"I'm leaving today!"
"WHAT?!"

•••

Fairy Tail made it back to Magnolia, with the townspeople cheering for their victory.

"Look it's the ocean prince!"
"Correction, that's the Fairy Guardian!"
"He defeated a dark guild!"
"Along with his sisters!"
"Did you hear a rumor that he's dating the twin dragon?"

Luca was amazed how much praise they were getting, he wasn't use to showing the world his face. Erza went up to him feeling embarrassed about the praise.

"So were the twins giving you trouble?" Erza said with a smirk.
"Yes, I was trying to get ready to leave but they were being stubborn children." Luca said thinking about what happen in the morning.

Flashback

"Come on Sting! I promise I'll see you guys again." Luca said with Sting holding on to his leg.
"But that's going to be forever! You can't leave yet!" He whined.
"Sting you got to understand, he has to go back to his guild and so do we." Rogue said.