disclaimer/introduction

hello! welcome! this is my first real attempt at a multi-chapter/multi-part fic so please be kind lol. lastly! i am quite busy! i have written a few chapters in advance so i hope to release chapter every 4-5 days, but i am a full-time student in addition to balancing posting regularly on tiktok. please have patience!

let's get into some trigger warnings and disclaimers.

this is a reader insert, but i am a writer who understands the importance of representation! i try to keep descriptors out of my reader inserts so that every person who reads my fic can feel as if they are seen <3 the only exclusion to that is gender. i tend to write my readers as both biologically female and female-identifying. i know that can be difficult for non-binary and male readers and i am truly sorry if that makes you unable to read my story. i do not include any identifiers of race, ethnicity, hair color, or eye color. the reader in this fic is on the shorter side (i describe Hotch as towering over her sometimes) but also hotch is 6'2" so i imagine he's quite a bit taller than most girls. i hope that no one feels discriminated against or excluded from this story <3 i love you all.

some general trigger warnings before we start:

canon typical violence and description of violence

(aka watching criminal minds and hearing them describe the crimes)

sexually explicit content

degradation

choking

light bdsm

daddy kink

spanking

orgasm denial/edging

bondage

warning: if you leave any comments about travis or things like "jack in the next room" i will delete your comments and/or block you from the story. i just simply do not have the tolerance nor the patience to put up with those types of comments on this story.

this story has a lot of smut lol. so if that's not your thing... maybe just don't read this.

with that, let's get this shit started :)