Epilogue

Beautiful

Paradise

Family

Love

These were used to be an unknown word for her, but not anymore. Now, She can say it proudly that she has a family, Mom Dad who loves her like a small kid, Dadu who appreciate her and a caring, loving and supportive husband.

He opened his eyes to see her lying all over him..without clothes. His whole day goes awesome after seeing her beside me every day on our bed.

He could never get enough of looking at such a cute face.

She has awakened, she rubbed her eyes and tilt her face to look at him.

"Happy one year, Mrs Rajvansh" He greeted with a smile. She smiled at him.

"Happy Anniversary, Mr Rajvansh." She replied.

"What?" She asked as he kept staring at her.

"You are turning me on." He said with a smile.

"You never get tired. Was not it enough the whole night?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"It was because we were celebrating our 1 year, but now we need to celebrate our 12 months of togetherness." He said as a matter of fact. She couldn't say anything, she shook her said controlling her laugh.

"It was more than enough for a celebration." She said and turned around closing her eyes again. She was sleepy.
.
"Wake up darling..." He whispered in her ear, and put his chin on the hollow of her neck and encircled his arm around her waist from behind.

She made some movement but didn't say anything. They both slept almost in the morning after their last night's passionate love. She could feel his hand going in an upward direction, she immediately opened her eyes and smacked his hand.

"Don't even think about it." She said in her sleepy voice, she is still so much tired and sleepy.

"But why...baby, it's our anniversary." He said in her ear in his husky voice to seduce her. He placed some wet kisses all over her neck, she bites her lower lip to control her moan. She didn't want to encourage him more, by giving him signals.

Because they started then this day will also be like the last 2 days, just in this hotel room. Yes, They are in Paris for celebrating their first anniversary. As Abhimaan promised her to give her every happiness, every moment to cherish. he is fulfilling his promise.

I want to go all around the world with you. Pick your first destination.

But, we don't have time. Abhimaan.

We have and we are going out for a week. Remember, what we decided to give each other time... I want to make it memorable.

She smiled hearing him that day when they were talking about their anniversary.

Paris...I have heard a lot about it. Can we go there?? But, it would be very expensive. Right?? She asked him, with a worried look. She knows, she has asked a very illogical question.

"Of course, It's expensive...very much but I'll get my share from you...between the whole vacation.....don't worry." He spoke up his plan to her. She blushed hearing his comment, just after that, he made every preparation for their vacation.

Samaira was very happy and excited at the all-time. It was her first time going out of the country, that too with him. She was very thrilled to explore the city of love with her love.

He flipped her to hover her body with his. She laughed as she felt him tickling her. She stopped when he arrested her hands above her head with one hand.