Chapter 10:

Morgan

"Morgan I am not wearing this. I do not feel like hearing Mogul's mouth." Asia said pulling on her shorts.

"Girl fuck his mouth. He's single right? Then so are you. You need to start getting on him about the disrespectful shit that he does and stop letting him run all over you. What happened to the Asia that would snap on him when he would do that shit? I want her back not this shy let shit go ass Asia."

She sighed. "It ain't like he even listened back then when I would snap half the time. That's why eventually I got tired of hoping he would get it together and change and realized I had no choice but to leave."

"That's because just like you said you would always end up right back under him. Let him see that you can tell him no and mean it. Make his ass miss you. Let him know you're serious. And looking damn good to piss him off is always a go."

"Ugh, fine. I can keep the revealing ass top," She said fixing her boobs in her strapless top. "But the shorts gotta go. I feel like I'm back to stripping with this shit on." She said looking into the mirror.

"Fine Asia. Put the high waisted tights on." I said holding them out for her. "And that's another thing. You stopped stripping because his ass wanted you too. His ass should be grateful."

"True." She mumbled looking in the mirror messing in her hair.

"Makeup on fleek, boobs sittin pretty, ass still poking. The men are gonna be all over you!" I exclaim.

"You sure this is a good idea? I don't need Mogul trying to fight every dude who looks my way."

"Kahron is gonna keep him at bay no worries." I said. I had already thought of that because I know my brother.

Mogul can play like he crazy if he want. This disrespectful nigga ain't even him. Yeah, years ago he did his thing, but he never just openingly did it because he would never want me to witness his stupidness since he never wanted it to happen to me. But here he is doing it like it ain't shit. I honestly feel like he's frontin for his own stupid ass reason when he knows he loves Asia back.

"No, hell fuckin no. Change." Mogul said to Asia as soon as we came downstairs.

"No, leave her alone she looks good."

"I don't give a fuck, that's my lady and she's not leaving the house with her tits out and those tight ass pants."

"She single tho."

"No the fuck she's not."

"No? Well who she with because your ass is single too or is all just a act?"

"Shut the fuck up Morgz." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I chuckled blowing a kiss at his salty ass.

"I'ma go call my mom to check on Micheal before we go." Asia said walking into the other room. I laughed as Michael grumbled slick shit following her.

"I thought this was to get Mogul mad and in his feelings, not me." Kahron said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me into him.

"What you mean?" I ask playing with his chin hair.

"What the fuck do you have on?" He asks.

"Clothes." I said in a duh tone smiling.

"I don't fuckin like."

"Why? I think I look sexy." I said fixing my top I had on just like Asia's except mine was pink.

"Yeah, too fuckin sexy. Don't get you and the next nigga fucked up."