Chapter 33 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 2

Hey my lovely readers I'm back with another update.
This update is all about the past. The past started to reveal so have some patients.

The above picture is of Swara. I'm unable to find a suitable face for the character of Kunal, even if I found out I'm not going to upload his picture. You guys are free to assume anyone as Kunal 🙂

And one more thing many of you were confused about Swara's last name so let me tell you she was hiding her identity as I already mentioned in previous update that's why she changed her last name.
_______________________________________

Published On : 10/9/2020

Author's POV

" Addu I know you are a mature girl just sometimes behave like a child ", Arun said to Adhira. Arun and Vighnesh came to drop Adhira at hostel. They were about to leave but before that had a little but important conversation.

" Yes, I'm ", Adhira chuckled remembering how much she annoyed her family.

" Addu promise me you will never ever do something that will force me to low my gaze in shame. You know, your Dadi not liked that we are leaving you here. You know very well her words ", Arun said to Adhira. Adhira's Dadi (grandmother) was abundant leaving Adhira in Massorrie alone. Though her Dadi was leaving with her uncle somewhere else but still she carry a effective aura in her family.

" Yes. That you should not leave a young girl like this. What if she.....anyway Papa , Bhai I promise both of you that I won't ever do such thing. Please trust me ", Adhira took their hands in her and made a sincere promise to them.

" We trust you Addu, just don't break that trust ", Vighnesh said putting his hand on Adhira's head.

" I won't ", Adhira exclaimed confidently.

And just like that in return of freedom she gave them her words. This is something that usually always happens to most of the girls. They has to give their words to parents in return getting freedom from them

☘ ☘ ☘

Adhira did her work in cafe and took her bag and left for hostel. Distance between the cafe and hostel was no so much so she walked to her hostel. She was about to reach the hostel when suddenly a black Mercdes Benze C class came from opposite side and the person pulled the break immediately making Adhira jump.

" Are you blind or what ? Can't you see people walking on road ? ", Adhira shouted in anger, her heart was drumming inside her chest due to his sudden action.

The person came out of the car. He was quite handsome in looks. He was went near Adhira, the street light fall on his face. Adhira immediately recognised him. Kunal Vyas. A one and only son of Lalit Vyas who was MLA of that area. Everyone in the town knows him very well. He use his powers only for his benefits. And his son was the most popular playboy in the town. Adhira only new him by his name and heard about his character but this was the first time she was facing him in person.

He gave Adhira a wicked smirk, as if Adhira care. She don't care who is he or whose son he is. She only knew that he is spoil bart who scared her just a minute ago.

" By the way hello to you ", he said walking to her.

" Hello my foot, can't you see people on road ", Adhira was on seventh sky of anger due to his unnecessary attitude and second he was being friendly with her without reason.

" The day I laid my eyes on you I become unable to see anyone ", his eyes darkened and moved from her head to toe. Adhira was wearing her causal clothes, a oversized green t-shirt, blue colored denims with a pair of sneakers. And her hairs was tied in high messy bun. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze. For moment she scared but it was not new for her.