➳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

She wanted to kill him. She truly wanted to kill him dead.

Wasn't Jungkook familiar with the word 'limits'? 

Apparently not.

Even now, her fingers tingled when she thought of him and the things he was doing to her back there. She couldn't quite describe it what it was. If just felt good. Really good. And she hated herself for feeling this way. 

Her heart twisted uncomfortably. She thought about the consequences, imagining where it could lead them if they continue to behave like this. Maybe it was as fun for him as it was for her, but at the same time, terrifying. 

Jieun started to regret asking Jungkook to be her first. He was such a tease and got her body heating up at inappropriate places during the most improper times.  

She wasn't able to calm her senses. The only thing she wanted to do was to get to the bathroom, clean herself, and try to survive the rest of the night. 

So much for getting back at him. He'd definitely won this round. 

Distracted and clearly too blind to see anything before her, Jieun bumped into someone walking the opposite way. It caused them to move backward a little, and she immediately opened her mouth to apologize.

"I'm-"

"Watch where you're going, woman," growled the gentleman. 

Realizing he was no gentleman whatsoever, she frowned incredulously. "Said the guy who was walking with his eyes on his stupid phone!"

"I was walking on this side of the hallway, you were on that side," he gestured. "You, missy," he pointed at her, "invaded my space, and bumped into me."

Jieun glared at him, placing both hands on her hips in annoyance. 

"Unless you did it on purpose," he smirked. "In this case, I'd give yourself credit. But I'm not interested, so, goodbye."

And he passed by her.

"Excuse me?!" her arms dropped, and her eyes widened. 

Was he really...?

"What?" the guy turned back. "Hey, don't feel bad. I can't be the only man in this bar. You're pretty, you'll find something else, kay?"

"Oh no," she laughed, "No, no, no. Do you really think that I was-" Jieun stopped to frown. "Wait a minute."

Now she was pissed. 

Not that Jieun saw herself as a Goddess of Hearts who couldn't get rejected by any man (considering it already happened once), but just by having this strange guy in front of her getting everything all wrong, suggesting she was trying to come on him, was incredibly offensive and totally unacceptable.