𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩

"Grow old with me please."

"Did you seriously go ahead and take the pain to organise this whole place?" I questioned doubtfully while glaring at Elliot, who was standing beside me with a smirk.

"Please, as if. Like I'm going to even spend a second doing something for you baby sis." He teased in a taunt, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"And here I thought you were jealous for calling someone else my brother." I pointed out innocently.

"Pfft, me? Jealous? Not even in a million years Di." He snorted.

"Okay, whatever you say. LULU BRO—"

"FINE. YES I AM JEALOUS. Stop making new brothers please, it hurts in my jelly." He pouted in a whine while back hugging me.

"Told ya." I cheekily snickered, letting myself smirk this time.

"You're mean." He huffed.

"I learnt that from you." I shrugged.

"You're meaner." He protested.

"But I'm your innocent baby sister, how could you call m-me mean? W-What did I ever do to you?" I fake cried while exaggerating.

"Are you done." He growled.

"No, give me my presents." I smiled.

"I thought you didn't want anything." He scolded.

"Bruh, you gave me a damn party for God's sake, and you thought I wouldn't want presents? What kind of person are you dumb dumb?" I accused him in a high pitch voice while poking him at his metal chest, wrenching my thumb to create pain, not getting any bad reaction as he just stood there like a statue.

"I didn't give you a party, your mate did." He pointed out casually while slapping my hand away, and my eyes widened at the thought, but then my eyes laced confusion shortly afterwards.

"Wait...Lazarus made this happen?" I gasped.

"As much as I hate him, yes he did." Elliot rolled his eyes.

"W-Woa...wait. Isn't he in the kingdom of Goldania? And why the hell do you hate him?" I grumbled.

"He came back this evening for your birthday, his work there was finished. He'll come here soon, he just has something left to do before he arrives. And I hate him because..he touched you."

"WHAT THE HELL?! A MAN WAS BOUND TO TOUCH ME ONE DAY ELLIE!"

"I DON'T LIKE THAT! YOU ARE A BABY!"

"Bruh, you're way too protective for a brother, and I'm not a damn baby, I'm 22 now."

"Maybe I am protective, but that's because I love you. And you'll always be a baby to me Di. You're lucky he didn't eat my fist once he came back, I'll make him an exception, only if he doesn't hurt you."

"You love me? Hawww, what a day. I heard my brother tell me he loves me, I don't believe that. You're lucky that you didn't start a fight which you would loose."