(3) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘

Excuse me for any
mistakes made 😘

$
  Nau'Jour "Draco"

Leaving from the club after I got the job done it was 7:00am.

Since I was already up I was finna go to school.

I took a long ass shower and did my morning routine and shit.

Nah I'm jp ion go to them places I'll burn dat bitch up thou.

Since it was moving on to 7:30 I just watched TV smoking.

I was waiting for everybody else to get up.

Sipping some more lean I lost track of time .

"WAK - Draco nigga why u always up before me" Kemo said coming from out a room and I shrugged.

I wasn't drunk but I was high .

I guess everybody was up cause all of my muhfuckin showers was on .

Smokey came out smoking on his phone .

Von came out and a girl came out behind him and she left and he dapped me up.

I been in the gang since I was born but got officially a part of it . When I was 10 did I know how to shoot ?

Hell yah .

They call me a assassin or a hitman I am and don't give a fuck I'm one for myself and for this nigga named KD .

I'm the king of this shit though and my other nigga two they call my nigga Von

I started doing all type of shit when I was 15 and I'm 19 now but crack hell nah ian finna be no crackhead.

"Mmtch , y'all tryna go to tray house" Uzi said and they agreed and we left.

They stopped at a food restaurant but Ian have no appetite so I just went straight to his house.

When I pulled up I seen a car already there and I knew it was Victory car.

I went in and just opened the door .

"Nigga, damn I gotta start locking my doors but wassup"Tray said dapping me up.

Kemo and Uzi em wasn't here yet so I went to the room I always go to when im here and smoked a blunt.