8. Don't Pout King

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

            We walked into camp a little after night fall, voices instantly shouting and announcing our return. Swarms rushed over to Wells and Finn who carried in Jasper. Clarke and I were in front rushing to the drop ship. Monty grabbed my arm weakly and stared at his battered friend.

            "Is he - ?" Monty trailed not able to summon the words.

            "He's alive." I reassure him before following the rest in, "I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage."

            Before I had disappeared into the drop ship I looked back to Bellamy. Everyone was chanting his name after he revealed the panther, that I killed.

            "Who's hungry?!" He yells, everyone begins cheering and calling out his name even louder than before.

            As if he needed to think any higher on himself. He stood like a king, not in the attractive way, but in the infuriating way. Where he looks at everything as his, and doesn't care if anyone thinks differently. A small growl escapes my lips as I storm inside.

            I plop myself next to Clarke getting a wet cloth and begin cleaning the wounds along with her. Finn walks in holding a small metal carving, he does that a lot, although he hasn't done one for me yet. He hands it to Clarke, it was a deer with two heads. I follow him as he got up to walk out.

            "When are you going to make one for me?" I ask playfully bumping my shoulder into his chest.

            He chuckles, but soon becomes silent, "I was going to make one for you're 18th birthday but I didn't finish it, and then..." He trails off and I nod lacing my hand with his, "Don't worry though," He sighs smiling, "you'll have one for your 20th birthday."

            I smile brightly beginning to cling to his arm, "Is it a tiara? Because I'm your princess?" He smirks at me, "Oh come on! Give me a hint!"

            He shakes his head, and begins to laugh when I begin to pout. He kisses my forehead before I run over to Elliot. She stood by a blonde boy who was twice my size. He had gorgeous blue eyes that would make any girls knees weak. When he saw me he smiled revealing the cutest dimples you had ever seen.

            I looked at the scene in front of me and they were cooking the meat. Bellamy was of course being praised, when really he didn't do shit to kill that animal.

            "Hey." I sighed, staring irritably at Bellamy and his bitches.

            She smiled, "Hey. I noticed he got the credit for everything, as usual."

            "I saved his life and he gets them swooning over him, it's wrong." I growl earning an amused laugh from the blonde boy.

            "How's Jasper?" Elliot asked.

            I shrugged, "He's doing better than most people, anyone else would probably be dead by now, but without medicine he won't get better."

            She nods, and averts her gaze down to her shoes. The boy puts his arm around her and realization washes over her sad eyes, "Oh my god, I'm smart." She mutters, "Lacey this is my friend Hunter. If you remember, me telling you about him."

            "Hi, I'm Lacey." I smile, the dim firelight making it barely visible.

            "Hi, I'm Hunter, but you already knew that." He says laughing at himself.