Chapter 12

Bethany's P.O.V

I woke up feeling tired and exhausted from yesterday's experience. I saw Maggie again, and Jacob was all over her, and all this drama happened. I went on my phone and checked my twitter. I saw the time and abruptly got up from my bed. It was already 11:20. I needed to get ready for my haul.

It was time to finally film my first ever YouTube video. I bought the most stuff at Mac and Sephora when Jacob, Andrea, and I went shopping, so I decided to film a Mac and Sephora haul. Andrea and Jacob offered their HD cameras, but I was sure that I had my own camera, so I denied their offer. They were both so nice and caring to me.

I decided to call them and see what time they were free to come over to film.

Convo with Andrea:

"What's up Beth?"

"I was wondering what time you could come over to film the video because I've got everything ready but I don't know if you need time to get ready," she listened quietly.

"I'll come over at 12? After we film we can eat lunch together."

"That's a plan. I'll call Jacob and see of he's okay with it. Thanks Andrea."

"See ya!"

*****

It went well, all I needed to do was call Jacob.

Convo with Jacob:

"Hey Jacob!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, but I was wondering if you could come over to my house at 12:00 to film my video."

"Perfect! I'll come over."

"Also! Don't eat lunch cause Andrea said we should eat lunch together," I said, a smile came over my lips, excited to film.

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Bye!"

"Byeee," then we ended the call.

I got up properly and started doing my hair, makeup, and outfit. I kept my makeup natural with a little bit of concealer for my very noticeable under eye circles, nude eyeshadow, mascara, and some lip gloss. For my hair I just pinned my bangs with a butterfly clip and for my outfit, I wore a yellow fringed tank top and some blue denim shorts. I was finally done and the time was 11:40.

"Mom!" I yelled as I went down the stairs.

"Yes honey?!" She yelled back, not knowing I was like 10 meters away from her.

"Andrea and Jacob are going to come in like 20 minutes and I can't find my camera anywhere."

"Oh! I think that's in a drawer in my room. Your dad was using it, I think. Let me go look for it okay?" my mom responded with a smile. She was happy that I was going to start doing what I always loved. Making videos. I didn't really make videos, but I did enjoy watching them a lot.

She came down with a small black camera. "I think this is what you were looking for?"

"Yes! Thank you!" I took big steps on the stairs and opened up the camera to a huge disappointment. I thought it was HD but it wasn't. I should of have asked to borrow Andrea's camera. Oops, too late for that. Both of them were probably already driving to my house by now.

Sitting down on my bed, I totally forgot that I didn't have a tripod! I was frustrated at myself for being so stupid when Jacob and Andrea offered help.

Soon I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly ran down the stairs.

"Hey," I smiled and gave Jacob a hug. He wore some loose black jeans, a plain white shirt with his JW logo on it. His hair was messily styled into a quiff and his lips were smiling.