42 - Overcoming Tribulation

The mad flow of energy towards the two ball of glowing light continue for ten minutes.

This time, the Elders frown started to go deeper while those disciples who are currently cultivating felt that the available energy on the surrounding started to thin out, making their progress slower than it was.

Every Elder got out from their dwelling to investigate. This unusual phenomenon might be something bad and might be a threat to the Peak. They need to ensure the safety of everyone here, specially those weak disciples.

Meanwhile, since Cole focused on observing the two [Elementals], he saw that the energy already stop fusing with their now crystallized body, instead, it was now flowing towards the protective glow that encase them. He frown. Since he had no knowledge regarding the process of breakingthrough of [Elementals] to Tier-3, he have no choice but to watch only.

"Big brother, get ready, we have to protect them." Celia spoke all of the sudden which surprised Cole who was too focus on the two [Elementals].

Cole look at Celia confused, "Protect from what?" He asked.

"[Elementals] are born without body, a vessel. In some sense, they were like ghost, they were alive but they have no body. And the crystallization of [Elementals] were considered making their body. Since they were just [Elementals], a entity made up of strong [Soul Energy] and [Elemental Energy], making a body of them was considered going against the [Law of Heaven]." She explained, "Law breakers should be dealt with even for humans, so is the [Heaven]. Humans have many ways of punishing but [Heaven] only have one, and that is [Heaven Tribulation] which is by blasting using the [Heavenly Thunder]."

As if on cue, the shiny environment of afternoon started to dim. Black clouds appear on top of their head with occasional flicker of lightning.

Cole look at those black clouds with profound look. In fact, he already encounter this phenomenon once and that was when he used [Heaven's Ritual] to Ricky for him to have a [Martial Spirit]. But that time, they were not blasted by [Heavenly Thunder] like what Celia said. It must be because it was not considered as breaking the [Law].

A sudden change of the weather brought myriads of reaction. The Elders stopped suddenly whatever they were doing, rush outside and look over the accumulating dark clouds in the sky.

On the other hand, the disciples all have their face paled. Whatever said and done, they may be able to crush stones easily, they are still all mortal humans, natural phenomenon of nature could still kill them without effort. They were afraid without a doubt.

On the highest part of the Wood-Peak, Master Timber literally have his mouth open as he was truly surprised. Triggering the [Heavenly Tribulation] was no easy task yet the moment it did, it was expected that it should be something great.

He brought out an [Communication Talisman] and said, "Get the disciples out as far as possible from the center of the phenomenon."

After he relayed his instructions, he descended to the Outer-Peak to check personally what is happening.

All the higher-ups of the Outer-Peak felt the change in their [Communication Talisman], they brought it out and listen to the sudden message inside and immediately do as told.

The other peak also saw the dark clouds that was looming, and still accumulating, on the Wood-Peak. Different ideas started to brew in their head.

And the most probable reason they could think of was Master Timber was trying to breakthrough to [Void Transcendence Stage]! However, after pondering about it more, it most likely wasn't.