Love and Lust

Draco PoV

The want to kiss him until our lips turn blue hit me like a bullet. It was the most terrifying thing in the world. Basically social suicide. I was fine with kissing him, just not in public. He seemed to feel it too. My hands clutched my chair.I was so angry at Snape and wanted to beat him up for making us feel this way but that  was overpowered by my want to kiss Harry. 

I looked at him, sure he could easily see my fear on my face because I saw it on his, too. "Malfoy, Potter, is everything alright?" "Y-yes professor." Harry said. "Potter why don't you go take a walk around the class." "No professor." "Why not Potter." "Because I don't want to." "Go take a walk!" "Fine Professor." He got up, obviously annoyed and looked around the room. He tripped, but kept walking. "Why don't you go accompany him Malfoy." "Because I don't want to give you the happiness of your ship sailing." "Go." He said and I got up and walked a few feet behind Harry. "Get a grip on yourself Harry" I heard him whisper to himself.

I bit my lip. His voice is so pretty.

 "Get a grip Harry." He whispered again. "This class would be so strange if all the slytherins AND gryffindors know your dating. You have to get a grip." 

I looked around the room trying to distract myself from the shit going on in my head. There was Hermione and Pansy, snogging. There was Blaise and Ron, snogging-though I don't think they took the potion. Everyone of my friends was snogging their partner. Everyone in the ROOM was snogging their partner. Except for me and Harry. This was not helping. I had to get out of here. 

Harry turned around. "Shit." We both said. "Uhm I uhm..." Damn was he handsome. His emerald green eyes with his messed up hair and his robes that didn't fit him well. He was so handsome

Then he kissed me.

The whole room stared at us. Well almost. Blaise and Ron were still making out. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" A random Gryffindor said. "WHOOO DRARRY!" A slytherin said

What the heck? How long has this been going on for? "HOLD ON. How long have you been shipping us for?" Harry finally asked when we broke the kiss.

"Uhm. First year. It got worse when you went into our common room, though." This time I was actually able to name the voice. Pansy. "THEY WENT INTO OUR COMMON ROOM?" I yelled. "Only Harry and Ron. They were trying to figure out who the heir of Slytherin was. How did you not know they were Crabbe and Goyle? They started turning back super fast. I'm pretty sure everyone in Slytherin knew within a week." 

I looked at him. "Damn you tried really hard." "To be honest I was 12. Brewing illegal potions was my forte." "IT WAS ME WHO BREWED IT!" Hermione yelled. "You go girl!" Pansy grinned. A few students went back to snogging but I was too dumbfounded by Harry sneaking into the common room. 

"Everyone OUT! Class is over." Snape yelled from his office, sounding extremely happy. It felt so early. It was probably because of all that happened during class today.

"See you free period?" I asked Harry while we were being pushed out of the class. "See you free period." 

Second period went slow. Just a pop quiz in Herbology (which I aced) and Luna talking about wrackspurts and nargles and how they "help" plants while the class "listened". I mostly talked to Pansy about how everyone knew they snuck into the common room. To be honest it was pretty strange. Since I have had a crush on Harry for forever it's weird to say that he's been in the common room more than once.

Finally, it was over. Oh, man I couldn't wait to see Harry again! I couldn't stop smiling. I started my usual trek to the library like I do every day after Herbology but then I saw Ginny. My smile faltered. She smirked.

She marched toward me and pulled out her wand. "I know you kissed." "Why does it matter to you? You cheated on him." "I didn't- look this isn't about me. This is about you and Harry. And I warned you. So prepare to get your relationship ruined." She looked behind her. I looked too. There was Harry walking down the hall without a care in the world. 

"Harry HELP!" He didn't hear me. "Oh, Harry!" Ginny said. He looked up that time, not sure who had called him. 

But then the worst possible thing happened and Harry was about to be devastated.