Chapter Eighteen

Zach's POV

Seeing Katy so upset, upsets my wolf and I so much. At the same time my wolf and I are ridiculously jealous of how close Katy and Drew were. Katy loves him so much, I know for a fact that Katy will never love me like that. If Drew was here I bet they'd be together. In some ways I respect Drew, after all he helped Katy and I'm grateful for that. 

Imagine if my mate was still here. Olivia Stanvor. Fucking rouges killed her. I'm happy with Katy though, however our relationship has been rocky lately. Our bond doesn't feel strong anymore. 

Jordan's POV

Seeing Katy upset kills me. I wish I could just hold her in my arms and comfort her. Why does everything have to be so complicated. Sure I love Megan, she's a great Luna. But Katy's my second chance mate, which means I feel a stronger bond towards her. I can tell my bond with Megan is becoming weaker. I can feel Katy's bond with Zach become weaker as well. Which makes my wolf happy. It's basically impossible for us to be together though.

Katy's POV

I checked my phone and saw that it was 9:30am. I got ready really quickly this morning because Alex agreed to taking me to Drew's Tomb. After all I wasn't allowed to attend his funeral. I made my way downstairs and saw Alex waiting for me.

"Ready to go Katy?" Alex asked me

"Born ready." I replied, I still hate him but he is the only person who will tell me where Drew's grave is. 

We got into Alex's Silver Porsche and drove off. It was nice and quite until Alex broke the silence.

"Look I'm sorry about not letting you attend the funeral." Alex said with sorrow.

"If only sorry could take me back to the day when I begged Drew not to go. Besides it's not your fault." I said with a sigh.

"You would go through all that abuse again just so you could stop Drew from fighting in the attack?" Alex asked.

"Of course, I'd go back to that day in a heartbeat." I replied in honesty. I want to feel Drew's touch again, I want to feel his love. I need him more then anything. Heck I'd give up being the Royal Wolf, if it means talking to Drew one last time. 

The drive was at least 45mins. 

"Do you visit Drew's tomb often?" I asked Alex with curiosity.

"Not really, it hurts too much." Alex replied. "Hey Katy, do I remind you of Drew in anyway?" Alex asked.

"In looks yes, and not just sometimes more like all the time. I hate it." I replied. Alex doesn't remind me of Drew personality wise, because Drew was a more caring guy. 

After walking for a few minutes we arrived to Drew's Garve. 

"Here it is." Alex said 

I walked over to the tomb and sat next too it.

"I'm just going to be over there call me if you need anything." Alex said with a smile.

"Thanks Alex, I appreciate it." I said with a smile. I did appreciate it, he took time off his work to bring me here.

He smiled back and walked away.

It was just me and Drew. "Drew, my baby. It's been 7 years. 7 years without the love of my life, 7 years without my best friend. 7 years without my better half. I can't believe I let you go, I should've kept begging for you to stay. Then again you were always good at convincing me to do things. Imagine if you were still here, I bet we'd be sitting on the couch eating lucky charms and watching American Horror Story and you'd call me a wuss because I'd be shit scared." I spoke to his tomb, then laughed a bit. "Drew I'm sorry I didn't come to your funeral. Your father forbid me from coming. I tried everything, I begged and begged but he wouldn't let me. I'm so sorry. But don't think I've forgotten about our promise. Remember when we were 10 and some of the older pack members got tattoos and we wanted one as well. We made a promise to each other that we'd get each others name tattooed of our wrists when we turned 19, because 19 was our favourite number. Since you can't get my name tattooed I'm going to get both our names tattooed on my wrist. 'Drew + Katy'. Anyway I have to go your brother Alex is waiting for me. I'll come back soon to visit you. I love you forever and ever my baby." I said, I did feel stupid talking to a tomb but I didn't care. When it comes to Drew I'll do anything. 

I walked back to where Alex was and I sniffed the air. I smelt hunters.

"Alex do you smell that?" I asked 

"Yes there's hunters, we have to go." He said and grabbed my hand.

I moved his hand from mine. "No you have to go, there here to get hurt my loved ones. I won't let them,  this is my fight to fight. Go Alex now. I'll mind-link you what happens. Please Alex." I said with my Royal Wolf voice.

He nodded and left. I knew he wouldn't go home, but as long as he wasn't near the hunters. I stayed in my spot and saw 5 hunters come out from behind the trees. 

"Well if it isn't Katy Rose. The famous Royal Wolf. I heard you killed my brother Xavier." A guy with dirty blonde hair said. "By the way I'm John." He added

"Xavier deserved it. He threatened to kill my loved ones. I wasn't going to let him get away." I said firmly.

"He did not deserve to be killed. He was simply doing his mission." John said, he sounded pissed and upset, who can blame him, after his brother did die.

"His mission was stupid if it's me you want fine. But don't touch my family." I said in my Royal Wolf tone. "What do you want anyway?" I added

"You." John said simply.

"If you want me you must come and get me." I said confidently.

_______

I just finished editing my published chapters. Sorry about the errors. :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential