Chick Flick

Please read before reading chapter!!!!

Hey everyone!! So I just realized that it's been 4 years since I've joined Wattpad! And I've also realized (not really) that I'm extremely slow when it comes to updating!! So I wanted to do something special! Please enjoy this 3 chapter update on all of my stories today!!!  Thanks for reading and commenting! Hope you guys enjoy!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You know those stereotypical couples where the guy wants to watch an action movie, filled with fighting and really cool special effects. And the girl wants to watch a chick flick, filled with kissing and sappy comments filled with all kinds of unrealistic couple goals.

Well this situation is exactly like that, except it's switched.

"We are not watching the notebook." Maya stated as she leaned back against the arm of the couch with her knees brought up to her chest and a blanket around her. She was staring at her boyfriend who had two movies in his hand and holding out the one that he wanted to watch.

"Why not? It's a classic." Josh complained to her as he put both movie covers down on the coffee table and then plopped down on the other side of the couch.

"Because it's one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen." Maya told him. Josh rolled his eyes.

"You're just saying that because you don't agree with the concept." He retorted.

"We're not watching it, Joshua." Maya glared at him.

"Well we're not watching The Dark Knight then either." He told her, he crossed his arms and gave her a defiant look. Maya scoffed.

"Do you know how long it's been since we've watched Batman? You made me sit through the notebook just last week." Maya stated. Josh didn't say anything as he rolled his eyes and sat back further on the couch.

"First of all, it was two weeks ago. And secondly, It's my birth week, you know." He mumbled. Maya scoffed at him.

"Oh you are not starting this again." She glared. "You've already made me do a workout with you, make you your favorite cookies, you made me watch a two hour documentary about Star Wars, where I was board out of my mind by the way." Maya listed all the things that they had done for that week already, causing a slight grin to come on Josh's face.

"You weren't complaining about it when I properly thanked you for doing all those things for me last night." He smirked. Red creeped onto Maya's cheeks as she bit the inside of her jaw.

"That's not the point here." She told him. Josh sighed as he turned his head over and stared at her.

"You know, watching the notebook in the dark with candles lit up and a big blanket on the couch can really set a romantic mood." He tried again as he gave her one of his looks he always gave her when he was suggesting something. Usually Maya would fall for it, but she really did not want to watch the notebook.

"Not when I'm cringing every ten seconds at what's being said." Maya told him. Josh groaned.

"Alright, what if we compromise. We'll watch two movies tonight. If you watch the notebook with me then I'll watch The Dark Knight with you." He told her.

"Except we both have work tomorrow." Maya reminded him. Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, then we'll watch it tomorrow night. I think this is very generous considering it is my birth week." He told her smugly. Maya rolled her eyes as she grabbed one of the throw pillows and hit him with it. Josh laughed before grabbing her feet and sliding her further down the couch, causing her knees to straighten out as she slid off the arm with a squeal.

He pounced playfully on top of her and buried his face in her neck as he folded his arms around her and pulled her close into his chest. Maya was squashed as her arms came to be pinned against his chest and their legs became tangled.

"Please." He kissed her neck. Maya bit her lip. "Pretty please." He tried again as he went further down and hit her sweet spot. Maya arched her back and bit the inside of her jaw to keep from moaning.

"Josh." She complained as she tried to pull back a little. "This isn't fair." She stated. He smirked into her neck as he moved further on top of her and kept his face buried in her neck. He bit down gently and sucked.

"You know, I wonder what your boss would say if you walked in tomorrow with a hickey on your neck." He teased her. Maya's eyes went wide as she squirmed.

"You wouldn't dare." She stared. Josh stilled his lips for a moment as he let out a low growl.

"Try me." He demanded.

On normal circumstances, it wouldn't be a big deal for Josh to leave a bite mark on her neck, she could just cover it up with makeup or try and wear something over it. But tomorrow was different. Tomorrow Maya was having to give some of the kids she worked with lessons in swimming. And you couldn't wear scarves of turtle necks in a pool, and you certainly couldn't wear makeup.

"Alright, alright you win." Maya gave up. Josh stopped what he was doing to her neck and moved up to kiss her.

"I knew you'd see it my way." He smirked. Maya rolled her eyes as she squirmed some more to get out of his grip, but Josh wouldn't let her. Instead he laid his head back down in her neck and breathed in her scent.

"What are you doing?" Maya asked as he slackened his grip a little so she could move her arms away and from his chest and move them up to around his neck. "I thought we were watching a movie?" She asked him.

"We will. But I really like this position." He told her as he relaxed at the feel of her fingers running through his hair and scratching his scalp a little.

"Well one of us will need to get up and put the movie in." She told him. He hummed a little.

"Maybe we should just wait til tomorrow night to watch both. I like this a lot more." He told her. Maya smiled. Josh buried his face deeper into her neck as she ran her fingers through his hair and they cuddled like that for the rest of the night, the movies on the table laid forgotten.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________