Ishq-epilogue

^^^^

"This means that operations research and break even analysis are most important decision-making strategies?", Noor asked placing the pen between her teeth

"Then what about the decision tree method?", she added furrowing her eyebrows.
"What do you do when your professor is teaching?", Salaar counter questioned getting annoyed.

This had been going on for about a week, Noor had her finals in a week and her concepts were zero. All thanks to her dear husband who won't let her study saying they were newly married and they should spend time together rather than wasting it on studying. But from the past week Noor had prohibited him from touching her and he had been sulking. She had threatened him saying that if she didn't get 70% she would repeat the semester and Salaar had agreed instantly, how could he forget the mornings he had wanted to cuddle with her but she had morning classes. Therefore, he was being her teacher for almost a week, a sexually frustrated teacher.

"Wo professor bilkul bhi acha nahi smjhate", she replied pouting her rosy lips and he swallowed hard eyeing his little seductress.
Wearing a black button-up shirt with trousers and hair caged in a messy bun she looked ravishing to him. How he missed kissing those plump lips.
(I don't understand a single thing that professor teaches me.)

"Salaar?", she waved her hand in front of him and he sighed.
"Let's count it a day, I'm sleepy, I have a meeting early morning", he said standing controlling his desires.

"Salaar! Nahi abhi to mene ek topic aur smjhna hai, please", she stopped him by grabbing his wrist and he looked into her pleading eyes with craving and she lowered her gaze instantly understanding his meaning.
(Salaar! No, I have one more topic to understand from you.)

"Okay but on one condition", he said huskily near her ear and she shivered slightly.
"C..condition?", she asked leaving his hand.
"Yes condition", he smirked watching her get affected.
This was enough, a week of longing was enough for him.

"W..what condition?", she inquired curiously.
"Kiss me", he stated sitting on the chair infront of her. They were currently in his study.

"What?!", she exclaimed with widened eyes.
"I said kiss me", he smiled leaning back on the chair.
"Salaar", she looked at him with puppy eyes.
"Ji Salaar ki Jaan", he said with love and her heart missed a beat.

"Aapne kaha tha aap final year me meri help karen ge", she whined complaining.
"Han to mene kab kaha nahi karun ga thori energy dose bhi to chahiye hoti hai na", he winked making her blush.
(You said you'll help me in my final year.)
(When did I say I won't, but a person needs some energy dose too.)

"Aap-", she tried but he cut her off saying,
"I'm really sleepy now."

"Acha acha theek hai aap apni ankhein band karen pehle", she said hurriedly noticing his change of plans.
(Okay Okay Close your eyes first.)