Chapter-25

Jungkook's pov.

               " Ughhhh..." Jimin grumbled, fisting his hair as he looked frustrated. " I shouldn't have came with you. I destroy my beauty sleep for you and you kept ignoring me the whole fucking time,"

              " Did I ask you to come with me?" I asked giving him a bored looking as he looked at me in disbelief. " It was you choice, now bear with it," I stated, turning the steering wheel as I was driving.

              " You are kidding me, right?" He asked frustrated, " choice was mine, okay I agree. But don't you think it is rude to ignore your husband on day one of your marriage?" He asked, looking a little hurt as he looked out of the window.

I felt bad, but I can't help it.

            " So, staying home from tomorrow?" I asked, actually teased him but he didn't give shit this time as he chose not to answer.

               Drive was pretty awkward after that and we finally reached back home. Jimin opened the door angrily and made his way out of the car.

             " We are going to meet Hoseok hyung and Taehyung. Get ready," I stated, not bothering to look at him as he stopped in his track.

             " I am not going anywhere," he muttered, his tone clearly which I was enjoying.

             " Is that so? Tae requested me to bring. He is missing you," I lied and could see his expressions softened.

              " Okay, I'll be ready in fifteen minutes," he mumbled, fidgeting his fingers, " but this only for Taetae, don't think I am obeying you," he hissed as he glared at me, making me laugh, which is was badly trying to suppress.

~ He is cute though.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

        Taehyung's pov.

               " Where do you want to go for honey?" Hoseok asked out of the blue. I hadn't planned anything like that, I wasn't thinking of going anywhere, leaving Jimin with a living monster.

              " I....I haven't thought about that," I shortly replied as he looked at me, amused, " I think.. we should postpone the trip... You know... we moved in alone and have managed alot of things and Dad wants me to join the company back, as soon as possible," I reasoned, he looked a little disappointed but nodded.

             " Alright then, we'll plan it some other time," he said, faking a smile as looked at him with eyes full of regrets.

I am sorry Hobi, I hope you'll understand. I can't go when my mind will be stuck here thinking about Jimin.

           " I am sorry," I mumbled, looking down. He came closer, hugged me as he lifted my head up.

          " That's fine, love," he smiled, showing his usual sunshine as I hugged him back. " No need to be sad. I understand..." He was half way of his sentence when the doorbell rang.

           I broke the hug, smiling to him one last time as I made my to the door. I was expecting Hobi's parents but as soon as I opened the door, my smile dropped.