↻55

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of non consensual sex

"What?"

To say she was shocked was a big understatement, Seowoo stared blankly at Miyeon for a few seconds in sheer shock.

Her eyes fell to the bump then back at the girl who tried so desperately to hold her tears in.

"My Dad...?" She uttered out slowly in case she had misheard.

Miyeon nodded, letting out shaky breaths- clutching her hands to her chest in attempts to subside the pain.

"H-he...I was upset s-so I came to visit y-you all but...it was only h-him." She was unable to continue, stammering out her words in a fumble of fear. "He was drunk and..." Her voice stopped at a high pitched wail.

It went straight through the immobile Seowoo, her heart sank as the pieces all came together.

"H-he wouldn't stop!"

Her Father.

A part of her almost didn't believe that the same person who brought her up- the same person she lived with- did this.

Something so inhumane and unforgivable.

She was disgusted.

"B-but that wasn't the first time Seowoo," she whispered out, tears spilling uncontrollably and wide eyed as if she was reliving the worst moments of her life. "It's been years."

The front door slammed shut, the sound echoing through the vast house- Renjun swearing the whole building shook on the impact.

It was a peaceful silence that filled the house before Seowoo entered absolutely distraught.

As if the impact of the situation and news had mercilessly knocked every wisp of air out of her lungs.

Back against the door, struggling to inhale and exhale- to do anything.

That's how she felt now, trying to remember how to breathe, unable to speak, totally stunned as the name bounces around inside her skull.

Seowoo was so out of it, so utterly sickened to the core that she didn't notice the figure who lingered on the steps- hands in his pocket and held tilted as he watched her.

There was something about Chenle which left him detrimentally desensitised, apathetic.

He yearned to feel sympathy or any emotions towards others, yet it was as if he was unfazed by other people's pain.

So when he saw the girl leant against the door with her eyes screwed shut and her uneven breaths filling up the air- he pursed his lips together.

Racking his brain for what to do, taking the short few steps to the ground- eyes slitting over her.