14 | a crime of great passion

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
tw- attempted rape (not taekook)

jeongguk has absolutely no idea how he has managed to escape taehyung.

well, he knew if he went back to the apartment it would be game over.

so he avoided it. moving all around town not to stay in one place.

you see, jeongguk was actually a pretty quick-learner (when he wants to be).

he knew that taehyung had some type of way to track him down, and this job would only be so much easier if jeongguk remained in the same space.

so he didn't.

school ended a while ago, and a heavy smirk tugged on jeongguk's lips as he could picture the frustrated expression on taehyung's face, looking all over for the teen.

he had stalled long enough, and was now making his way over to where sunghyung had said they were meeting.

it was at a viewpoint of the city.

"gguk! you made it!" jeongguk huffed in annoyance as a pretty stoned sunghyung approached him with a big smile.

"hey." he said before walking past the guy and made his way towards everyone else.

"wow, jeon is actually here? to what do we owe the honour?" another guy says–jeongguk doesn't know the name, yeah he sucks at remembering names of irrelevant people–and everyone shifts their eyes at him.

"aye! jeon s'here!" they all cheered and raised their beer cans.

jeongguk already hated this.

"where's the molly?" he quickly asks, not wanting to spend unnecessary time being sober around these people.

sunghyung came around again and swung his arm around jeongguks shoulders.

"chill, we've got it." he whispers into the teen's ear, making an uncomfortable shiver run down jeongguk's spine as he almost shuddered. sunghyung dangled a little packet in front of his eyes, and jeongguk snatched it out of his grasp. "someone is impatient." the other chuckled.

jeongguk decided to ignore the comment as he hurriedly ripped the plastic apart, and shook a few pills into his palm.

and he smiled.

━━━━━

jeongguk's world was on fire.

his body burned and everything around him was blazing.

but in a good way.

a dopey smile on his lips as his head wavered around at his surroundings, the world in splashed of color and everything looking so good.

he lay down on the grass, it felt cool against his fiery skin.

he enjoyed the equity and tranquillity of the moment. just him and his mind, completely at ease.

god, maybe he was an addict.

jeongguk thinks he probably took a pill too many as he had never experienced this heavy of an effect before, but he pushes the worrying thoughts to the back of his mind.

he just wanted some peace.

with closed eyes, he enjoyed how his entire mind spun around in circles, engulfed in darkness as everything seemed to open up and swallow him whole.