Chapter 3: I'm Alive......

My head hurts.......I find myself an the floor in the party room stage. What.....? I'm not dead?............I'M NOT DEAD! I quickly hop back on my feet and look at the time.

5a.m.

Wait, if I'm still alive then.......where are the animatronics? The three animatronics left the stage and foxy left the pirate cove. I look to see no one in sight so, I make a run for the security room but, before I can even make it down the hall, someone picks me up form behind. "H-hey! Let go!" I yell, trying to get loose. "Ye best be tryin' to calm down, las......no one ain't tryin' to hurt ye...." a man whispers in my ear in a very calm tone. I try look at the man holding me but, I here footsteps come closer to me. "Foxy, let her go." A man, says, in a annoyed voice. Wait, foxy!? Foxy put me down and, I spun around but, instead of an animatronic fox, I see a man that has long red hair, yellow eyes, tanned skin, an eye patch, whitish shirt and, torn up brown pants. "I'm sorry for his rudeness." A man says, with a calm tone. He has dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, tanned skin, a black tux, black shoes, a black bow tie and, top hat. "What ye be sorry for, Freddy? She be tryin' to get back in the security room to be talkin' to the old night guard!" He says, a little mad. Freddy? DOES ALL THE ANIMATRONICS TURN HUMAN!? Just as I think this, two more people peek their heads out the kitchen. One was a man who has dark purple hair, red eyes, tanned skin, a purple botton up shirt, brown pants, black shoes and, a red bow. The other was a girl who has a yellow and white dress with short dark blonde hair, tanned skin, purple eyes, orange shoes and a bib that says "LET'S EAT!" in bubble letters. Well, that answers my question. Freddy rub his head, realizing something. "Oh, how rude of me! I never introduced myself! I'm Freddy." He said, bowing. "I be Foxy." He says, holding out a hand with, I slowly take. "I'm Bonnie." He says, waving to me. "And I'm Chica!" She says, with a thick country accent. I can't believe that I'm in a pizzeria and all the animatronics turned human! Seriously, I am dreaming!? Freddy puts an arm around my shoulder, "and what would be your name?" I snapped out of my thoughts and reply, "uhhh, I'm (y/n)."

6a.m.

I walk out the building and Mike speed in his car into the parking lot. When he saw me, he parked the car, turned it off, runs out the car and, holds me. "Are you ok!? What happened!? Did they hurt you!?" He really worried about me, I can see why since the call was cut off with Freddy screaming in my face. " Mike, I'm alright.......I'm sorry I worried you so much......" I look down at the ground, only to have Mike hold me in his arms. "I'm just........glad you ok......" he says, holding me tighter, not wanting to let go.......

Mike's P.O.V.

I was at home watching t.v. at 2 in the morning. I would sleep but, (y/n) at the pizzeria. Suddenly, she called my cell and I immediately answered, "(y/n)! What's wrong?" She seems to be panicking from what I can here so, I start to grow scared. "Mike, they won't leave! They've been standing at my door since 2 and they're not leaving!" Her voice grows more panicked as she talked. I looked at the clock.

4a.m.

"What!? They've never done that before!" Why in the world aren't they leaving!? They shouldn't do that for a first timer! I hear the power cut off and hear music from Freddy. I start to panic and I try to call out to her. "(Y/n)! Hello?! (Y/n)!" I'm yelling in the phone but, she doesn't answer. Soon the music cuts off and I still yelling out to her to no avail. Then, I hear a screech then the line cut off. I drop the phone and run to my car and speed down to Freddy's. Unfortunately, there was a car crash so, there was traffic. "GOD DAMN IT!" I yell out. I need to get to her......she needs to be ok.......ugh, this is all my fault, why did I give her this job! Finally, after a lifetime in traffic, I almost pass the speed limit to get to Freddy's. But, the time I get their, it's 6 o'clock and I see her walk out the building. I hurry up to get out the car and to see if she's ok.......this is my fault......I'm sorry.....

See you in the next chapter :3