Chapter 36 Boobies

I sit back down on the couch. I look at Ben "did you know he is still alive," I ask he shakes his head no.

Maverick come back into the living room and sits next to me. "Are you okay baby," he asks I nod smiling at him. "What happened," Dawson asks.

"My dad who I thought was dead wrote me telling me he leads a gang he wants me to take it over because Angela is to weak to take it over," I say.

"Are you gonna take it over," he asks. "I don't know," I say. I look at the stairs to see Angela and Noel with a suitcase.

"Where you going," Maverick asks. "Nichole I need you to watch Noel," she says putting her in my lap and walking out. What the fuck. I hand Noel to Maverick.

"Angela wait, where are you going," I ask. "Out of town I'm gonna a get a job and a place then I will come back for Noel," she says. "Okay," I say "I'm sorry for what I said your not weak." "It okay baby sis," she says hugging me. "Stay safe," I say. "I will take care of my baby," I nod and she leaves.

I feel something in my pocket and I pull it out. It's my dads necklace he used to wear when I was little. He gave it to Angela one day before he left.

A week later

Taking care of Noel hasn't been easy but maverick and I took her trick or treating she was a bumble bee.

Noel giggles tugging on my hair. There is a knock on the door and I open it to see Angela. "Hey come in," she comes and sits on the couch.

We sit in silence at first. "Why did you leave," I ask. "Ray and I broke up I can't leave here with him," she says. I nod tickling Noels tummy. "I'm gonna go pack her stuff," she says leaving. She comes down thirty minutes later with two big duffel bags. She puts them in her car.

"Give me a big squeeze hug," I tell Noel. She does and I kiss her cheek. I hand her to Angela. Then they leave. 

I head upstairs to Mavericks office and open the door he is alone. I shut and lock the door. He looks up. He slides his chair back slightly I sit on his desk I front of him.

"Angela just picked up Noel," I say. He nods coming closer running his hand up my thigh. He stands up and I slide his hands under his shirt pulling it off.

He does the same thing to me taking off my bra too. He grabs my waist pulling me closer.

I un button his jeans pushing them down he steps out of them kicking them away. He pulls of my pants and panties which was a little difficult since I was sitting down. He grabs a condom out of his desk opening with his teeth sliding it on.

He slams into me. I moan leaning my head back. He just gets ruffer and faster. I moan tightening my legs around him. I moan reaching my climax. Maverick releases a couple seconds later.

We did it on the desk and on the couch. We are currently laying under a blanket on the couch. " can I invite my friend over," I say. He nods holding me tighter.

"Are you okay baby," I ask looking into his eyes. He is wearing his boxers I have on his shirt and my underwear. His eyes water slightly before he put his head in my neck. I run my fingers threw his hair. He breaths in deeply before standing up pulling me with him. He grabs his phone showing me a message.

She's got a hot body doesn't she.

The text says and there is a bunch of pictures of me in swimsuits just in Mavericks shirt naked laying in bed naked on my stomach.

"This is what's bothering you," I ask setting his phone back down. He nods looking down. "I don't ever wanna lose you," he says. "I'm not going anywhere," I say hugging him. "I don't know who took the pictures but I know who they are from," he says. I hug him tighter he shoves his head into me neck breathing in deeply.

There is a knock on the door. "Yeah," maverick yells. "Hey it's Ray," I go put on my shirt and bra and shorts and maverick gets dressed too. I unlock and open the door walking to the kitchen calling Anna.

"Hey," she says
"Hey you wanna come over," I say
"I have to watch my brother,"
"How old is he you can bring him if you want,"
"He's six and send me the address and I'll be there soon,"
"Okay bye,"

I hand up the phone as maverick and ray come into the kitchen. I make Maverick some pankcakes.

The doorbell rings and Ray walks of coming back a couple seconds later with Anna and a little boy. I hug Anna quickly introducing her to Maverick and Ray.

I bend down to the little boys height. "What your name " I ask. "Bobbies," he says grabbing my boob. I gently grab his wrist standing back up.

"Zach we've talked about this you can't grab girls bobbies," Anna says. "But daddy grabs mommas," he says. Anna cringes. "Your not dad and she's not mom," she says and he pouts. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry I touched your boob it felt good though," he says making Anna's mouth slightly open she groan in frustration. I look at Maverick to see him looking at my boobs.

He looks up and mouths "he's not wrong" I roll my eyes and look at Ray to see him trying not to laugh.

Anna rubs her temple. "You can't say that Zach," he shrugs plopping in the seat next to Maverick. "Is she your girlfriend," he asks and Maverick nods. "Her boobs feel nice don't they," he says.

Ray speaks up. "Zach buddy would you like it if someone pulled on your hair without your asking first," he asks and Zach shakes his head no. "Well that like what you just did to Nichole and that's not very nice is it," Zach once again shakes his head no. "Don't you think you should say sorry and mean it," he asks

"I'm sorry I won't do it again," he says I look at Anna who looks really confused. "You listen to him but not me," Anna says to Zach. "He's got a dick you don't," he says.

Anna bangs her head against the table "I'm never having fucking kids," she mumbles under her breath. I laugh grabbing my arm pulling her upstairs asking Maverick and Ray to watch him for me.

"That guy is hot," she says. "Ray," I also and she nods. "I bet he has a big dick," she says. "I do," someone says from the door making her jump. We look at the door and see Ray smirking.

"Can your brother have pancakes," Ray asks and she nods and he leaves.

She shoves her head in her hands groaning.  She looks back at me. "I beat it's this big," she says making a size with her hands. I bust out laughing.

I stop laughing we decided to go downstairs to eat pancakes. "My back fucking hurts," she says. "Why," I says smirking. "Unfortunately not from being fucked," she says "I fell down the stairs last night."

We both look up at the same time and seeing Maverick Zach and Ray looking at us. I hand her a plate and she puts pancakes on it. She sits next to Ray and I sit next to Maverick. She reaches for the butter she hisses. Ray grabs her shirt lifting it up. "You got that from falling down the stairs," he asks she nods. "Come with me," he says and they leave the table.