𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

☆☆

Bloody Valentine
(tvd)

❝shut up before i stab you myself, ❞

☆☆

The Lightwood family, one of the first family's in Mystic Fall's and part of the founders family. The family legacy was a joke among the town. As when the town was crawling with vampires Lightwoods were the one's that hunted them. The founding family's that believe in the vampire legend and what was passed down knew that one family would always be prepared.

The Lightwood's were a normal family from the outside. Two parents with four girls. Dad that worked at the news station. Mom that work's during the summer at the same news station. Their oldest, Melissa, is almost done with nursing school. Their second youngest, Mack, was a math wiz. And their youngest, Millie, has the craziest imagination in the whole family.

Then there was their second oldest, Clementine. She was the good girl, never got detention, never got anything below a C. Never missed curfew, did archery, cheer, and theater every soon often. She was a good girl...on the outside.

No one in the small town really knew her. She had found out about the town legend at a young age, and it scared her to her core. Her father noticed that and seeing as his oldest daughter didn't believe it. He taught her everything she wanted to know.

But now things are different. She fallen for a vampire the one thing her parents to watch after. And she doesn't know how to tell her parents.

The Lightwood Family

MICHAEL LIGHTWOOD( portrayed by robert downey jr

MICHAEL LIGHTWOOD
( portrayed by robert downey jr. ! )

 ! )