Chapter 3

The adult seethed, metaphorical hackles raising

The adult seethed, metaphorical hackles raising. His usual dead gaze is ablaze, burning with so much anger that the person in front of him shrinks in on themselves.

"So you're telling me" he starts, voice low, "that Midoriya was arrested for a crime we don't even know he did? Because the person looked like him?"

They didn't get to answer, "the kid had an alibi, I sent him to rest, and at the suspected time of murder, he was checked on by Iida"

Aizawa Shota was beyond pissed. The Commission can kiss his ass if they expect him to sit back and do nothing when his problem child is falsely accused. His gut tells him that Midoriya is innocent, that he would never do something like that.

"Did you maybe think to send Tsukauchi to clear him?" He allowed them to answer, keeping his stare level.

A shaky breath and the commission member spoke, "he was busy with another assignment, and their connection to each other might-"

Aizawa sighed deeply, "do you know how hard it is for Tsukauchi to lie with his quirk?" The interruption was expected.

"The higher ups didn't want him involved"

He moved closer, trying to add to the intimidating factor, "and why's that?"

"Eraserhead sir, I'm going to need you to back up, any interruption of this case will cost your licence"

Aizawa knew one thing. He can't abandon this problem child just because of an order. So, despite himself, he digs into his pocket, snatches up the card lying in wait, and shoves it into the other male's chest.

The rest of his students would be fine without him. He was still bitter on how they turned on Midoriya so quickly, but wouldn't hold that against them. They were still in that stage were they didn't question authority.

He turns to walk out of the building, hoping that none of his coworkers or students follow his lead. What he's going to be doing is not legal in the slightest.

You know. Becoming a vigilante might be a good change of pace.
______ ______ ______

News of the new principal spread fast, as did a flurry of expulsions. No one knew why. All they knew was that some kids got expelled.

When the expulsions got to 1-A, Bakugou knew no one had done anything. Hell, he would've been the one causing trouble with his worse mood.

First it was Mineta, which who cares about that pervert. But then Hakagure was booted. Yes she's eccentric and trying to get attention to herself, but she never does anything bad except for a few lighthearted pranks.

She was in tears, balling her eyes as the invisible liquid fell from her face and made damp marks on the ground. How that all worked, he didn't know, but that didn't matter.

Kaminari was kicked out next. Bakugou knew that Pikachu didn't always get the best grades, only because of frying his brain so often, that didn't mean he was failing. So why he was kicked out was beyond him.