Part 15

-

I woke up quiet early the next day, so I got up from the floor and heard everyone already downstairs.

I got dressed quickly and headed down.

All the weasleys were dressed and seemed to be ready and prepared for the day already.

"Y/n? Have you got all your stuff were going to be leaving soon." Molly came and asked me as I headed into the living room.

"Yes i have." I smiled and walked to the twins.

"Mornin y/n" they both said to greet me.

"Good morning" i smiled at them both.

"Remember me, dad, Ron, Ginny and Percy are in the car first. Then we will send it back for you three." Molly shouted.

"Yes mum" the twins shouted back, rolling their eyes.

The first five got out of the house and i followed them.

"We will meet you there ok? Make sure you don't get seen by anyone!" Molly pointed towards the twins.

"Ok molly thank you, we will be fine. See you there." I reassured her then hugged her and she got into the car after taking a deep breath, she seemed quite stressed this morning with all of us leaving the night before Hogwarts and travelling in 2 different groups, she asked us about 6 times as we got out the door if we definitely had everything.

I waved the rest of them goodbye and they flew off.

Thinking for a second, i remembered that Elora wasn't in her cage...

"ELORA!!!" I called her and she came and landed on my shoulder.

"Good girl". I whispers and put her into her cage and gave her some food and put her with the rest of my luggage.

The twins were outside with their luggage and waited for me.

I brought it all outside and sat down with them.. atop all our luggage.

"You nervous for this year y/n?" George suddenly asked me.

"No not really but most people have You know changed I guess due to our sprout of puberty so we will see." I laughed and they did too.

I heard some creaking noises so we all turned around and saw the car heading towards us.

"That was quick" George heaved as he picked up one of his items of luggage, looking to be carrying tons of bricks.

I got up and picked up my luggage.

The car landed and I put everything into it and the twins did too, with a little struggle of helping George lift his in.

'Got enough packed have you?' I snickered as Fred slammed the boot shut and leaning against it out of breath from trying to squish George's case in there.

I got into the back seat with Elora and the twins got into the front of the car, starting it up and flying off.
—————————————————

Later on me and the twins arrived at the leaky cauldron.

A bar/inn for witches and wizards alike.

A old crooked man came outside, greeted us all weirdly and took our luggage off us and to our rooms.

We gave each-other a look then just shrugged and walked inside, feeling a nice warmth wrap around us all.

Looking around, i spotted Ron and Hermione in a corner, when mione spotted me, she headed on over.