Chapter Four

"So, are you ready for this?" You asked Jiro as the two of you wandered through the dark night, screams  and shouts of fear being heard not too far ahead

"So, are you ready for this?" You asked Jiro as the two of you wandered through the dark night, screams and shouts of fear being heard not too far ahead.

The purple haired girl simply shrugged, looking as cool and collected as ever. "I could just use my quirk to detect anything ahead."

You nodded, giving her a small smile. While you might've seemed calm, you were completely panicking on the inside.

"We've got this." You said, more to yourself than to her.

I got this.

********

The two of you continued through the woods. Both of you had made it past a few scares with a few flinches, and maybe one small jump from you. It was actually surprising how well the both of you were doing.

But then, something different happened. A thick, fog-like violet gas started spreading around you.

"What is this? Is this someone's quirk?" Jiro questioned, coughing a little. You started coughing as well.

"It can't be. This quirk- this gas, there's something malicious too it." And then it hit you.

"Poisoned!" You exclaimed, grabbing your face in attempts to block it out. Unfortunately, it was already too late. Jiro had collapsed, and you could feel the world darkening around you as well.

********

"We can't just protect Kaa-chan, we have to protect (y/n) as well." Deku told the others. He had already broken his body extremely that night, after his battle with Muscular. During the battle, he found out that the League of Villains not only wanted Bakugo, but (y/n) as well.

"Deku, there's not enough time! We just need to watch over Bakugo." Uraraka said to him.

"Uraraka's right. We don't even know where she is, and we can't go around looking for her unless we want to get caught." Todoroki agreed.

"How could you say that! She's your best friend and you're abandoning her?!" Bakugo shouted at him furiously. He didn't care if he was going to get taken, because he knew he was strong enough to defeat these weak excuses for villains. But he didn't even know where the hell you were, which made everything worse.

"Guys, now's not the time to be arguing. We need to go." Tsu interjected.

"(Y/n)'s smart and capable enough to handle these things on her own. We've all seen how she is in battle, and so we should trust that she can take care of herself. Tsu's right. We can't waste anymore time." Todoroki replied coolly, even though Bakugo's words had angered him a bit. He was worried for you as well, but he knew, (or maybe hoped) that you were okay.

Bakugo growled, turning away and waiting for instruction.

********

When you awoke, you were greeted with the roaring sound of crackling frames and two unfamiliar voices. You coughed a bit, pushing yourself up from the ground. You looked around at the your surroundings.

You were still in the woods but everything was...burning. Bright cobalt flames engulfed all the trees and bushes nearby. For some odd reason, you got a weird sense of Deja vu from them. There was something so strangely   familiar...you didn't quite understand...

Stopping from gazing at the scenery, you looked right in front and saw a pair of sparkling eyes. There sat Aoyama, with two hands over his mouth, as if he was going to throw up or something. You had never seen him like this. He always seemed confident, conceited, so sure of everything, but right then, he looked completely terrified.

"Aoyama? What's goin-" Before you could finish your sentence, Aoyama clasped his hand over your mouth. The voices from before were extremely close now.

It seemed like there were two, maybe three (?) men nearby. And thankfully, you weren't loud enough for them to hear.

Or so you thought.

A figure started making it's way closer to the two of you, and you could make out some of it's features. He was definitely a man, and had messy black hair, and some purple patches of...skin? You couldn't tell. He wore a black torn up jacket with a ripped white tank top that revealed a portion of skin on his chest, and jeans.

You could feel your heart slam against your ribcage as he crept closer, and closer, and-

"Well, shouldn't we go to meet up with the others? Nah, let's stay." Two different, yet merged together voices distracted the man, causing him to turn away from you two.

"Whatever."

Once they were far enough, Aoyama removed his hand, letting you speak.

"Damn, your hands are soft. Do you use lotion or something?"

"(Y/n)!"

"Right, sorry. What the hell is going on? Who were those guys?" You asked.

"The league of villains. They attacked again and they're after you and Monsieur Bakugo....I'm not exactly sure why." Aoyama explained. "They knocked a lot of students out with a gas attack, i'm surprised you're even conscious right now."

Frowning softly to yourself, you got to your feet, moving out from the bushes.

"Mademoiselle, what the hell are you doing?" He whispered harshly, trying to stop you.

"I'm going to find Bakugo. If I know him, he's already gotten himself into some deep shit." You said, before turning on your heel and jogging off.

Aoyama cursed to himself, carrying Jiro and following closely behind.

The two of you crept around, searching for the others. Hearing a few different voices, you hid behind a tree, watching as the group of villains conversed.

And out of nowhere, you heard screaming, and watched as a masked man fell to the ground, and Deku stomped on him. You smiled to yourself softly.

Man, that kid is too much.

You watched a brief battle break out, which suddenly stopped. You didn't understand much of what was happening, but you guessed the masked dude had Bakugo and Tokoyami in those marbles.

It seemed like they were winning, until the other villain revealed the true marbles on his tongue.

"Aoyama, now!" You shouted to him. He blasted the masked man, with that bright laser beam of his, causing him to spit them out.

He got tokoyami free but Bakugo....You watched as he was pulled by that patch decorated guy from before pull him into the portal.

No...You weren't going to accept this! You weren't going to lose Bakugo. Not another important person in your life. You couldn't bare it.

Before you knew it, your body had moved for you, as you broke out into a sprint, your hands blasting water to propel you quickly enough to reach him.

"Bakugo!" You screamed out, grabbing his arm, your wet hands losing grip and slipping down to his hands.

"(Y/n). You're so stupid." He grinned with a grunt, tightening his grip on your smaller hand. He loved how perfectly yours fit into his.

"Shut up and just come with me!"

You tugged as hard as you could, trying to pull him away. But then both your wrists were grabbed, pulling you in as well.

That same guy from before was grinning at you smugly as you struggled under his grip.

"Well, would you look at that. I got both....Checkmate."

(A/N: Sorry is this isn't good, it was a little rushed cause I was trying to write and do homework at the same time