Injured Inosuke x Reader

Total words: 604

"IM FINE" Inosuke yelled. "I HEARD YOUR RIBS BREAK INOSUKE " you yelled. Tanjiro and Inoske were fighting and Tanjiro went a little to hard on Inosuke not that he was weak though, Its because he kinda.. just a little ..... got distracted, by you. He cant help but admire your looks, he could stare at you for hours not getting bored. "Ugh" Inosuke hated being helped by someone he thought of himself being weak and was a bit embarrassed. You helped him to a nurse and she took care if it. You cane to visit him when you noticed Tanjiro was already their while Inosuke was laying in bed. You walked up to them, " Im so so so so so sorry Inosuke " Tanjiro said for the 10th time. "I TOLD YOU IN FINE" Inosuke yelled. "Keep it down" you said which caused then both to flinch by not noticing your presence. "Why are you here?" Inosuke aksed you. "Ummm here to check on you?", there where bubbles appearing around Inoske and his boar mask since he had it on. Out of knowere Tanjiro was on the floor, when they bothed finally noticed you snacked him, not really that hard it just caught him off guard. "YEAHH GET HIM WOMAN" Inosuke exclaimed. " I thought you didn't want to fight Inoske, so why is he here?!" You said looking at Tanjiro. "I said i was sorry!!" "He worried me by getting to close to Nezuko". Tanjiro said. "Fine, get going I think I heard Zenitsu screaming" you said hands on your hips. "Oh ok, Get better Insoke!" Tanjiro yelled heading out the door. "Since when do you care about me?" Inoske asked " for a long time now," you said approaching Inosuke . You slowly reached out to lift his boar mask of his face, but a pair if hands stoped you. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" Inoske yelled. " I told you to shush and its just me  I wanna see your face come on I already saw it before. Inosuke just sighed and took his hands of yours.You took off his boar mask and blush a little." Hey is their something wrong?!" Inoske asked a bit embarrassed." Nope everything fine".

                                   ✨Time skip✨

The Nurse told Inoske that he is free to go. You were still holding his mask " here give it back" Inosuke said putting his hands out. You stared at him. Then you booked it outside. "H-HEY GET BACK HERE" Inosuke yelled at you. "CATCH ME IF YOU WANT IT BACK" you yelled. You both ran around the dojo and garden, all over the place really, you were actually not as fast a Inosuke but you kept hiding in small places so thats why. "Hah lost him agian" you said to your self hiding behind a building looking  over the corner. "Did you though?" Inosuke said. You just realized you were pinned to the wall by him. You place his boar mask on top of his head, but you can still see his face. "Looks like you caught me" you smiled at him. "Of course I did where you doubting me!" Inoske blushed a little. "Just a little"  you said " H-"Inosuke was cut off by you kissing him in the lips, he didn't know what this feeling was but he soon caught on and kissed back, his hands on your waist. You both were kissing for a while now but it had to come to and end. "You don't always haft to hide your face from me Inoske I love your looks" you say. "Umm t-thanks ill keep that in mind" Inosuke said.