𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡

"And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again."

Crack.

That's what happened to my heart.

A literal loud crack.

Yeah that's a straight up lie.

Please tell me it's a fucking lie, please please tell me it's not true.

"What." Lazarus growled furiously after her statement, clenching his fists with bloodshot eyes after the emergence of his beast, clearly plastering in front of the imbecile woman, while everyone was struggling to breathe with the information they've heard.

And how am I dealing with this? I was probably listening to my heart literally break in my ears.

"You're going to be father baby, I've been trying to tell you for days but you refused to talk to anyone. I got it confirmed by three witches! Aren't you excited? I've even finished a whole pregnancy book, you should read with me sometime. It will be good for the baby." Lola squealed while patting her back, while Lazarus lost every bit of colour in his face.

"T-That's impossible. Normal vampires can't..be impregnated..by pure-bloods.." Lucien trailed off as even he was in front of the scene.

"It's not impossible Lucien, it's rare. There's a difference, but come on! I'll be giving you something which I should've given you years ago when I came here. Don't you think?" Lola laughed at Lazarus while touching his arm, before everyone then stared at me for my reaction to this situation.

"N-No, you're lying. I don't believe a single thing you're saying. You're not pregnant." Cynthia growled ferociously after displaying her own beast, while my hands subconsciously went to my face and rubbed it in agony, feeling my whole world fall apart right in front of my eyes.

"I'm not lying your majesty, you can test me from the other available wizards and witches according to how you'd like. I really am carrying your grandchild." Lola cheered while patting her belly, making my halves rapture into pieces of dust and blood, as a huge pang greeted my chest after seeing her morale in this case.

Literally nobody moved and no one dared to speak a word, everything was as silent as the nightfall of Stormania. I did not know what to think of this because I was busy processing the fact that they even had intercourse.

They were once one.

And they already created someone.

When I should've have that privilege with him.

"Y-Yay! Congratulations!" I suddenly chirped in a cracky voice, forcing a smile onto my heart clenching face while clapping loudly to applaud her, as everyone's expression became worse after seeing me while they gasped, with pity and sorrow filling their eyes.

To think I could even give him a child, what a joke. I'm not even a vampire.

I'm a stupid human.