Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit

💿
"With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey"

Song: Smells like Teen spirit - Nirvana.

* * *

Bowie

Last night consisted of me and Will cuddling on the sofa in onesies with Elton squashed in between us as we watched Dirty Dancing Grease and all 3 hangovers, easy to say we didn't get to sleep until 3am.

My alarm woke me up at 7am to get ready for work and I was so exhausted but I was glad Will never left my side last night, I needed someone with me, we do this every time Scott shows up but hopefully last night was the last time he would.

I crawled out of bed waking up Will as I did so as his shift started at 8am and he needed to go home and get ready.

"Is it morning all ready? I felt like I slept 5 minutes, I feel hungover yet we never drank anything we just ate all night" Will says with a pillow over his face to block out the sunlight.

"I know but we gotta get back to our adult life babe, get up you need to go home and change for your shift at 8" I said walking tiredly to my bathroom.

"I'm totally going to fall asleep behind the cash register, no one barely comes in so it wouldn't be a bad thing" he says from my room.

I take a quick shower and get changed into my usual pant suits that Will find ugly but I think I look professional. I apply some makeup to make me look more awake than I actually feel.

"I'll get us both a coffee when I'm driving you home, god knows we need it" I shout from the bathroom so he can hear me.

"Thank god! I'll need about five cups to get me through this day!" He says as he changes into his clothes from yesterday in my room.

"You think you'll need five cups? I need those more than you!" I laugh as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Oh yeah! Tomorrow's Mr hot criminals court date" he says watching me pack my work bag while petting Elton on the bed.

"By the way things are going, I think we have him in the clear, let's just hope we can talk him out of what ever other charge he's up for" I say rolling my eyes and walking towards the kitchen.

"I can't believe Stevie is actually a cop! I didn't see that one coming at all, she sure doesn't party as if she's a cop!" He laughs as we both stand in the kitchen.

I pick up Eltons food and water bowl and refill them both and placing them down on the mat afterwards.

"Trust me I was as gobsmacked as you! And then I walked into Harry sat there handcuffed to a table!" I say cleaning up a bit from last night in the kitchen and living room.

"Uhh, I bet he looks so hot in an orange jumpsuit" Will says dreamily as he eats a slice of left over pizza, cold.

I don't question him and roll my eyes at his actions and words.

"Come on it's 7.30, we need to grab a coffee quickly before I end up falling asleep before I get to work" I say as we leave my apartment.

I lock the door and we head for the stairs as they finally put a sign on the elevator saying out of order. That probably won't be fixed at all.