Obanai x reader

Total words: 798

You tagged along with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Nezuko and Inoske and were in the presence of the hashiras after fighting all those demons in that creppy forest. You where staying there for a while with the 5. You couldn't help but feel interested by the black haired boy with snakes around him. You where eating an apple outside back against a cherry blossom tree, you where their because 1 it was pretty peaceful and really beautiful looking their were always pink flowers around to match the tree to and 2 you couldn't handle Inoske's screaming. You heard Russling in the tree, you look up and see the boy you were just thinking of Obanai. " Do you always hang out in trees?" You ask, " I don't know why do you always come to this tree?" He asked back. " I come here because Inoske can't stop yelling and Zenitsu wont stop crying and its a beautiful sight." You said "your a beautiful sight..." He mumbled not loud enough to hear, well thats what he thought. "What was that?" "I didn't say anything" he said "oh, if your asking me to leave ill get out of your way" you said. "Its fine, I was just curious know one hangs out here" he explained "oh well I really like this spot" you smile at him. Causing him to blush a bit but you couldn't see because he wears bandages in his lower face. He didn't know why he caught feelings for you, maybe because your amazing looks... Really strong....calming...really understanding.."hello?" You said. Obanai was to lost in thought of you and forgot that he was even taking to you, something felt off...oh yeah he was in your arms. "You kinda fell from the tree, where you day dreaming or something?" You smiled shyly at him." U-uhh yeah sorry about that." He got up from your arms "its not like of you to do that is everything ok?" You ask "yeah im fine" "My names y/n in sure you already know that though, and your Obanai right? We never really talked before," you said, " yeah thats me, so how did you get caught up with Tanjiro and that demon stuff?" "Oh I just wanted to help and I met them on the way to my mission and besides Tanjiro would never keep a monster of a demon in that box, so I new it ment something to him." You explained "but you don't haft to agree" you smile shyly "its an ok explanation I guess not 100% sure of my opinion thought" he said staring into your eyes. "Eh its fine im sure me and you will get along though." You smile once agian.

✨time skip✨

Its been a while since you too have known each other and you slowly caught feelings for Obanai but you were dobtful of then because you didnt know if he will except them. You decided to confess to him Today! You wrote him a letter telling him to meet at the cherry blossom tree you guys met at. You where waiting their hands in your pockets trying to hide the gift you got for him, it was 2 matching rings.

 You where waiting their hands in your pockets trying to hide the gift you got for him, it was 2 matching rings

Like this

You felt a tap on your shoulder, it was Obanai with his hands behind his back looking at you. "I also need to tell you something" he said, "dam what if he dosn't want to be my friend, that will ruin everything" you thought, you pushed those thoughts away. "Let me go first" you said smiling. You took a deep breath and took the rings out, they were in a nice white box, you opened it and took out the rings "o-one is for you if you t-that is if you want it"you said. Obanai blushed and took his right hand out in front of hin so you can place the ring on him. "Of course it is from you" he said which made you blush. You placed the other ring on your hand. "H-h-here he said handing you a rose.

 "H-h-here he said handing you a rose

"I- I got you a rose" Obanai said. You took it smiling brightly. "I- I LIKE YOU"
"I-I LIKE YOU" Your both said at the same time. You both blushed, Obanai hugged you tightly, you huged back "im so happy you like me back" you said, " im happy that I finally have you in my arms" he said smiling. He kissed you on the lips, you would think It wouldn't feel like a kiss, but it did, a living one to. He broke apart and continued hugging you. " Hey I told you to let me talk first" you said pouting. "Ooops" Obanai kissed you on the forehead. "Couldn't help myself".