Chapter 37 Wake Up

Anna and Zach left around 8:30 last night. It's currently 6:30 in the morning and Maverick is still sleeping.

He so adorable. He starts breathing slightly harder shaking slightly. "Maverick baby wake up," I say shaking him slightly.

He opens his eyes holding me tighter. After a couple minutes he get up going into the closet  I look at his back standing up and following him.

"Hey baby does your back hurt," I ask. "No," he says confused. "Come here," I say making him look at his back in the mirror. His back is covered in scratch marks.

"Damn you felt good last night," he says making me blush. "It doesn't hurt," I ask I didn't even realize I was scratching him. "No baby it doesn't," he says kissing my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't even realize I was scratching you," I mumble. "I like it," he says. I have school today.

I put on a white shirt with a knot in it with some ripped jeans and white sneakers

I put on a white shirt with a knot in it with some ripped jeans and white sneakers. I put my hair in a ponytail. I put on some chapstick and mascara.

Maverick drives me today. I go to my locker collecting my books for first. Someone puts there arm around my waist. I grab there arm twisting it behind there back slamming them against the lockers. I see Jack.

I roll my eyes grabbing my books walking away. He of course follows me. He is fucking creepy.

Anna and I are sitting at a lunch table talking. "Bro you should have seen Mavericks back it looked so bad," I say "I felt so bad it looked like it hurt." She laughs when someone sits next to me. I look and see Jack I ignore him going back to my conversation.

After school Maverick is waiting for me and Jack fucking follows me to the car. I kiss Mavericks lips hugging him. "Hey baby," I say. "Hello gorgeous," he says hugging me back looking to his left seeing Jack watching us.

"Can I fucking help you," Maverick asks. "Yeah give me your girl she looks like she'd be fun for a night," Jack says. Maverick lets go of me punching him in the nose.

We get in the car and go home. Maverick and I are in his office he is doing something on his computer and I'm laying on the couch.

His phone vibrates. "Can you check and see who that is," he asks. I pick up his phone swiping up trying to unlock it. "What's your password," I ask. "Your birthday," he says I type it in opening his messages.

"It's from Stacey it says you should call her and she misses you," I say. "Stacey," he questions. "That's the contact name," I say. "Oh we were friends in high school just tell her to fuck off," he says I nod doing as he said. "She said that's not very nice," I say. "Block her number," he says I do.

"When we were in high school she would always try to get me to date and fuck her," he says. I nod putting his phone back on the table and laying back down. Daisy is laying in the floor next to me. She gotten big.

Maverick comes over laying on me. "What do you want to do," he asks. "Swim," I say it gotten kinda cold outside but the pool is heated it should be okay.

We head to our room putting on our swimsuits. Maverick puts on his normal black swim trunks.

I put on a black two piece

I put on a black two piece. And we head down to the pool.

After swimming for a while before maverick gets out. I follow soon after. I climb on top of maverick straddling his waist. I lean as he leans up kissing me.

He licks my bottom lip. I tease him not opening my mouth. He grabs my hips grinding his crotch which is hard against me.

I moan into his mouth. He sticks his tongue in my mouth. After a second he pulls away kissing down my chest.

"What If someone sees us," I ask worried. "Like who baby it's just you and I today," he says huskily. I nod standing up. I pull my swimsuit bottoms down. He pulls his swim trunks off.

I look around nervously climbing on top of him. He grabs the big towel throwing it over my shoulders. It's huge so you can't see our privates. I slowly lower my self onto him.

He grabs my waist helping me bounce up and down. I moan holding onto his shoulders. Finally I climax moaning. Maverick thrusts up reaching his climax also.

The next day

Today is Saturday I decide I should proably call my dad and Angela.

"He bunny," my dad says
"Hey,"
"So have you decided,"
"Sorta,"
"Okay,"
"I was thinking we could just wait till I have kids and one of them can take over but if something happens to you before then I will take over,"
"That's fine bunny,"
"Okay well I have to go,"
"Bye Bunny,"
"Bye Daddy,"

I hang up the phone before calling Angela but she doesn't answer. So I go to Maverick office looking for him he isn't in there. So I go to our room watching tv and falling asleep.

7 months later
"Congratulations baby you graduated," Maverick says holding me tightly.

I got a job at Anna's and am saving money for my bakery. Anna and Ray are together. Maverick and I have been together for 9 months. Maverick and I going to a vacation spot this summer I don't know where cause he won't tell me.

We are leaving tomorrow and it's just gonna be us. It's around 9:00 now and I take a shower laying in bed cuddling Maverick.

I wake up and do what I do every morning. Then I pack bags for me and maverick. We get in the car and he starts driving.

After a very long three hour drive we reach a beach house. I get out looking at everything and look around the house. Maverick shows me our bedroom.

"It so beautiful here," I say. "Yeah it is," he says smiling at me. I kiss him rubbing my hands down his body under his shirt pulling it off. He does the same thing to me taking of my bra. To he takes of his pants  and I take of mine he picks me up pinning me again the wall.

A little while later

Maverick and I are swimming. We are only staying for a week then we are going home.

The week flies by fast before we go home and I have to go back to work.

—————————————
Authors note

So at first I was gonna make another book and base it in a couple years but I think it would be better to just continue on this book but base at the time I would another book. Let me know what you think.