one

a/n : i am also inspired by constantpanicmode , she's an amazing writer and go check out her stories 🥺

paperwork days. always spending the whole day at your desk in the B.A.U, only getting up for coffee and the restroom. today you had gotten your work done quickly , knowing you had plans for the evening . as you gathered your belongings at you desk you heard your colleague , emily prentiss call out..

"y/n, we're going out for drinks later , you coming?" you stop and turn to your colleague,
"sorry em, i told my sister i would watch the dogs tonight while she goes on a date" you frown. you then bid the rest of the team goodbye , and make your way out the doors of the bureau, to your car.

the drive home is never long , quick on the interstate, couple surface streets , then your apartment building. you get home , going up the stairs to your apartment.

you slip in, dropping your bag and keys on the table next to the door , then make your way to the bedroom to get ready for the evening. no one on the team knows about this activity you participate in.

quite frankly, if they did , they wouldn't see the same y/n they think they know now.

going into the closet you pick the outfit of the night, setting it on the bathroom counter as you take a quick, warm shower.

after the shower, you blow dry your hair , then lightly curl it , finishing it off by styling it in a half up half down hairstyle. then you do your natural makeup. light foundation , some powder, rosy blush , mascara and tinted lip gloss. you examine your face in the mirror.

"well it works for me" you smile to yourself , walking out into the bedroom to dress yourself.

the outfit of the night consists of a matching, black lace , panties and bra set. over that , a crushed red velvet dress , stopping mid thigh, with a low neckline and thin straps on the shoulders , you put on black strappy heels, finished with dome body spray, and you make your way out the door.

as you arrive at méfait gérè, you park and walk in , the bouncer already knowing you , greeting you with a small smile.

"hello y/n." you smile back with a slight nod.

"hi gary." you make your way into the club being greeted by your close friend Karina.

"y/n! you look absolutely stunning girl!" you smile slightly at the compliment."

hi kk! you look fabulous as well." you say back. she grabs your hand and takes you to the bar.

"2 shots of patrón please !" she request and you eye her , knowing what tequila does to you . the bartender slides you the shots and you take them with ease.

then hearing the announcement that the next act was in 5 minutes. you and karina both order a long island iced tea and face the stage ready for the act to begin. you begin to scan the club , looking at all the men seeing if anyone seems fit to handle you for the night , then you freeze as you see him.

you close your eyes and open them again to make sure you aren't dreaming this. but he was still there , he turned his head, his gaze meeting yours and you freeze. standing there, in a deep eye contact, with spencer fucking reid.