2

a/n : in this book it's season 10/11 reid :)

shit. shit shit shit. no, it couldn't be reid. reid that freezes every time morgan makes a comment about his love life. reid who gets nervous even LOOKING at an attractive female. reid who is just .. reid.

you go to make your way over to him but the lights dim, signaling that the act is about to start. brock waltzes onto the stage , he is almost always in every single act here. walking in slowly after , a new girl. you'd never seen her at the club before , but she's here now.

brock sits her on a chair and ties her hands behind her , to the iron frame of the chair, then puts a gag in her mouth, he then starts attaching nipple clamps to the girl.

eh, not your style.

you scan the room again to find spencer's gaze already on you. you feel heat rush to your cheeks , not focused on the act on the stage, you tell karina you'll be back, and make your way over to spencer .

you approach calmly, "well, spencer reid, in a BDSM club?" you playfully smirk. he smiles back, blushing slightly.

"i could say the same for you agent (y/l/n)." you roll your eyes , interested, you continue the conversation.

"you? bdsm? i'm sorry doctor, but i wouldn't expect this out of you." he shakes his head with a small chuckle."

"my usual club got boring , wanted to check around. i didn't paint you as the type either agent." you grin, searching his face for any sign of pressure or worry in his face, none. this isn't innocent office reid.

"well, reid, i've been into bdsm for 3 months now , didn't expect it to happen either , i just wanted to try something new and here we are . what's your story?"

he turns to you , "been into it for 4 years now , always found it interesting , people see me as so quiet and shy outside , but it's completely different behind closed doors." he smirked while swirling his drink.

shit. 4 years ? you have only been dabbling in bdsm for a few months , only knowing about bondage and light impact play , probably a fraction of what reid knows about it.

your thoughts are cut off by spencer asking "3 months huh? so i imagine you don't really know much about it ?"

you blush knowing he was right . fucking profilers.

"yeah, only tried bondage and some spanking , but that's it." he nods with an interested eyebrow raised.

"well (y/n),who is your current dom?" he asks slyly. you chuckle.

"no one , that's why i'm here tonight , and you ? where's your sub?" you shoot back , genuinely curious of who's getting their brains fucked out by dr. spencer reid.

he replies "no one , also why i'm here tonight , however (y/n), how's your sisters dogs?" he playfully asks. you lightly smack his arm while laughing with him. then, you notice a change in his demeanor, his presence is different.

"well.. (y/n) i am fairly certain you can have any man in this building , why do you not have a dom yet?

"i don't know that much yet , i want someone who will be patient, they just want to jump right in." he nods understandingly.

"such a shame , you seem like such a good girl." you choke on your drink , suddenly flustered not knowing what to say.

"tell you what (y/n), if you're willing , i wouldn't mind helping you out." he cockily states. your mind begins to race , this is a fucking coworker y/n, the scariest thing , is the fact you're really considering it. spencer is extremely attractive , not to mention the crush you had when you first joined the b.a.u, you didn't know what to say, but spencer spoke again.

"you don't have to answer now , think about it , of course we'll have to talk more in a private setting , but i'm just saying , i wouldn't mind , take the weekend to think on it ." he smiles slightly at you after .

you stand silent.

" i'll think about it , i should probably get back to my friend , she's been waiting." you look up searching his face for emotions.

"okay y/n, don't think too much , i see those wheels spinning in that pretty little head of yours." he states. you blush , starting to walk off , but you stop and turn on your heels.

"by the way doctor, you should think about it too , what makes you so sure you can handle me?"  you say with the slightest amount of venom in your words.

you see his eyes raise , leaving him speechless with that attractive ass smirk on his face , and right when he goes to reply , you swiftly turn on your heels and walk off, maybe swaying your hips more than usual.

you get back to karina, she asks no questions , and you start to chat about people in the club . throughout the night , you feel his eyes on you . you disregard it . making eye contact with him occasionally , at the end of the night , you drive home , not being even slightly tipsy, you get home, shower , and get into your pajamas. you then crawl into bed, thinking of the conversation with spencer.

shit. what's the worst thing that can happen ?
coworker. fucking coworker y/n. you sigh, you weren't getting much sleep tonight.