☙ 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
             ▃▃

"Are you nervous," Ajani questioned me as she ran a comb threw my freshly installed bundles

"Very," I replied as I pulled on the sleeves of my full, white bodysuit.

I felt so out of my comfort zone, I never dressed like this before but Ajani said I had to make a good impression. Since I wasn't gon let her make me look slutty, I opted out on something simple and cute. I just hope its enough.

"What shoes?" I questioned as I looked over the few new pair of shoes she and Lady pitched in and bought for me.

"Hm, either your brown sandals or your forces, can never go wrong with some all whites," she suggested.

To make it more girly, I decided on the sandals something I would never have worn before but the girls got my feet done and told me I needed to keep them down at least every 2 weeks.

"You're such a natural beauty, lets go," Ajani smiled as she stood up and adjusted her outfit. She was in some short black shorts, a white crop top that read Onyx in pink letters and on her feet were some white forces. She looked so cute, yet so simple.

I grabbed my purse and slipped in my phone, lip balm, perfume and some deodorant as well as gum before following her out the room.

Lady squealed when she seen me, "Look at my beautiful friend; you're definitely gonna get it. I'm sorry I can't come tonight but I'll definitely be showing up to support," she empazied as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you and no its okay; ion want you to see me make a fool out of myself," I replied and she laughed.

Although I was serious, I looked up to Lady in some ways. She was the oldest of the group and treated me with so much love and respect, she treated me like a sister. She was so independent and smart and I just hoped one day I'd be just like her.

As I was walking out, Kyier and Killa sent mugs my way; I frowned on my way out but perked up when Symere came through the door.

A big goofy grin came on his face, showing off his grills.

"Look at youuuuu Dutchess, you look pretty. Good luck tonight," he winked at me and I couldn't help but blush.

Ajani scrunched up her face but kept moving as we both got in her silver Lexus.

"Uhm.. you know me and Symere are dealing with each other right," she inquired as she looked over at me.