Chapter 3

Chapter 3

This was so wrong on so many levels, which sane person in this world would like a person like me? This boy was totally insane or just pure blind.

He looks at me with his piercing blue eyes, I build up some courage and speak up. "Well, that got me. Good one really, but if your done fooling around I su-"

And before I can comprehend anything, I felt a warm pair of lips crushed against mine successfully shutting me up. He holds my face and pinned me up against the door with on hand on my waist. He pulls me closer and I felt my chest pressed against his warm and solid frame.

The sparks I felt when I touched him now began to feel as explosions all around my body, My heart beat was so fast I couldn't even think properly, With my eyes closed I took in everything, His touch, his lips, the way his muscle flexed when he grabs me closer, his soft hair, his warm chest and his heavy breathing. I took in everything, this moment, this kiss.

He pulls away slowly, both of us breathing heavily. He rests his forehead against mine and softly whispers "You have no idea what you do to me."

"Jake...." I say still clearly out of breath. What had he done? This would change everything from now on.

"If you say my name one more time, I promise you I won't hold back. I'll take you up against this very door right now." He says looking up at me, his eyes still dark.

I couldn't understand anything at that moment, how in the world could a guy like Jake like a girl like me? We were so different. I looked at him as if he was growing a third head.

"Don't looks shocked babe, you knew this was coming your way."

Actually no, it was the total opposite.

Grabbing my hips once more, he pulls me closer to him. "You have an effect on me. I have never felt like this before, and I want to make sure I feel like this only with you."

I could barely concentrate on what he was talking, because of the way he was currently brushing his lips against mine and the way I felt is heartbeat against my palm. It felt surreal and just right. As he leans for another kiss, we hear the door being knocked.

"Hey, who the hell is in there? I have work to do."

"I'm still going to get this kiss today somehow." He whispers against my lips and pulls back giving me a playful smirk.

He pulls open the door behind me, to a very pissed of janitor. Oops I guess.

He sends us both out so he can get his stuff, and I'm pretty sure I hear him say 'stupid hormonal teens' under his breath as we got out.

The bell rings and he turns to me and says "I have History now, so guess I'll have to leave now."

I didn't want to leave, five minutes ago I wanted to slap this boy in some sense. But after all this the way he treated me, made me feel a certain I had never felt before, I didn't want to let go of this feeling.

"Okay, see you later then." I quickly turned away, if I didn't I might have kissed him again, because I was mad at him that he made me mad for him.

But before I could take a step ahead, he grabs my wrist, and whispers in my ear "Just so you know, I'm not done with you." That was enough for me to blush and look away.

"We will meet again today because we have a lot to discuss. Unfortunately...." He says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I wasn't able to talk to you properly because of that pretty mouth of yours.....it's so distracting."

Running his thumb on my lower lip, which sent a shiver down my back. "A distraction I totally like." Slightly leaning in before we hear a voice that sent off an alarm in our heads.

"What's going on here?" Brian says approaching us. Shit...No

"Oh.....Nothing, nothing at all. She had something on her lip that's all. I have class got to go, bye." Jake runs off, leaving me in the awkward position of having to put on a plastic smile in front of Brian.

Please don't find out, please don't find out, and please don't find out.

"Oh, seems to take care of you properly. That's nice." Oh he takes care of me alright.....but in the way you think.

*

On the ride home with mom, I couldn't stop smiling. He likes me, He actually likes me.

How was is even possible? A guy comes out of nowhere and likes me, guys in school don't even know about my existence, most of them would only like the extremes either the 'Smarty pants with no life' or 'A dumb bimbo with a social life'. Was normal too boring?

I groan in disgust about how hard I was trying to fit in,

"What's wrong Honey?"

I turn to my mom totally forgetting she was present in the car. I told Brian I had to go somewhere urgent because I couldn't bear to think of sitting in the same car with him and not feeling guilty, the having to call my mom awkwardly to tell her to pick me up.

"You seem stressed, all good in school?"

Very good actually, I made out with a boy I have a crush on and he tells me he likes me back, I finally feel like I might be able to fit in. But the only thing is that he is so darn gorgeous that I feel insecure to even be seen with him. Not to mention Alice likes to keep making special appearances in between.

I smirk at the answer that my alter ego would give and reply "Nothing, Just lot of work to catch up on. Plus Maths is killing me slowly. "

She laughs revealing her perfect set of teeth and her billion dollar smile.

Why wasn't I like her, she was so beautiful and amazing, for some reason I always felt our mothers tend to be more beautiful than we could ever be.

She was currently a writer and was working on her book that would be published when finished according to her contract. She dumped her entire career as a programmer because she got a chance to follow her passion, it was risky but she took the risk as a chance to prove herself and I was proud of there.

"You know maths isn't that hard, it's all in your head"

"Argh mom stop, I could never be as academically amazing like you. You are one weirdo who likes maths, I ain't one for sure."

I feel my phone go off, I check the screen to find an unknown number calling, and I cut it off before thinking about it.

"See it's your phone that distracts you, Today's generation never learns."

"Oh shush, maybe it's the president calling me about my weird mom who likes Maths." I say sticking my tongue out.

That only made her assault my cheeks by pulling them, like I was a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Revised)

Yay Chapter 3 !!!!!!!

I' m Sorry for the delay :(

Exams can be a Bitch :(

Hope you guys like this :D 

Vote. Comment .Follow

Love ya Loads ♥♥