Chapter 14

Mew's POV

"I'll go with you." I wanna see if that's really his brother.

When we entered his dorm,I saw a half naked guy.

"Oh,its late at night and you still have a guest?" That younger guy told us.

"He is my boyfriend Gab, he is Mew. Atleast say Hi to him."

"Hi." He gave me a quick glance. "Dada knows about this?"

"Not yet. So shut up. I'll be the one to tell him." Gulf told his brother.

"Anyway,this is Gab. He is my brother and he'll sleep here because he'll check our school tomorrow." My Gulf introduced his brother to me.

"Hi Gab." He just turned and bowed to me.

"Call dad. You didn't go home last weekend. He is really mad." His brother ordered him.

"I'll go home tomorrow." Gulf said. So he will not be available this weekend. I'll miss him for two days.

"Baby can I come with you?" I asked.

"I think its not a good idea. You don't know our dad. Let my brother talk to him first." Gab is the one who answered.

"I agree with Gab. Let me talk to him first." Gulf said.

So this is not the right time yet. I can't wait to be formally introduced to his family. This is the first time that I'll be having a serious relationship and I really want everything to be perfect.

"Baby, are you okay here? I think I need to go." I think his brother is not comfortable with my presence here. He doesn't talk a lot.

"I'll walk you to your car." He offered.

"No,stay here okay? Goodnight and I love you." I gave him a quick kiss on his very soft lips. There goes my heart again. Gulf seems to be surprised on my gesture.

"Goodnight love. You drive safely,okay? Call me right away when you got home." My Gulf said.

"No I love you?" I asked him. He turn his gaze to his brother who is busy texting.

"I love you too." And just by that he kissed me on my left cheek and immediately shut his door.

Is he shy? Cute. So cute baby.

When I got into my room I quickly grabbed my phone and video call him.

He pick up the call on my second attempt. I was right he already fell asleep.

"Still early to sleep baby."

"Blame the wine. Anyways happy first day to us. Is there any celebration like that? Haha. We survived the first day." Gulf chuckled.

"We can celebrate everyday baby. Brace yourself because this is for forever. You look so good today anyways." He smiled shyly.

"You too. I wonder what will our schoolmates say if they knew that we are couple." He asked me.

"Baby can we just ignore them, I don't care if they'll be glad or not. What important is we're happy with each other." He seems not interested to what I am saying. He keeps on yawning.
"Gulf sleep now." His brother ordered. Is he really younger than Gulf? He talks like he is the older one. "Love sorry about that. I need to sleep now. Anyway I texted dad already about the dorm. Let's wait for his reply."

"Good night baby. Okay. I hope he agrees. I love  you and sweet dreams." I kissed my phone screen and hang up.

Damn it. He really makes me excited everytime.