Part-18

Arun: Please Raghav don't say like that... please I am regretting my activities now... Please help me... He said while crying.....

Raghav: Arun... You have  done a grave mistake.!.. Now you want to take part of babies life... what a joke!When did you became very connected to Tulsi babies......Said with chuckle....

Arun: Please Don't....yes I am bad.... I already said that... When I saw them in hospital first time my heart felt something I can't explain in words...I just want to hold them, play and rise.... I am not acting or saying for ego or anything.... I truly want my babies...... With sad smile.... pleading eyes.... trust me Raghav.....

Raghav: Why are you saying this to me? I am not that person you have to explain... That's Tulsi.... And answer me honestly.... Are you want both Tulsi and babies in your life or Babies alone?....

Arun: Don't know? But I want to live with my babies!...

Raghav: So now also you are not feeling anything towards Tulsi? Am I right?...

Arun: No! But ... I am not hate her? Now I started to respect her! I like her as a friend not more than that ....I will not disrespect her in future..... I just wanted my babies in my life.....

Raghav: that's not going to happen Arun!... I am sure....But there is one way....

Without wasting second Arun asked

Arun: What way! Please tell me?.... With anxiously he stated ...

Raghav: From seeing Tulsi nature you can only approach her via Amma....

Arun: What! But how? Amma also hating me?....

Raghav: You have to inform Amma about babies ... And remaining things will happen automatically....But meanwhile you have wait very patiently..... I am saying this for babies.... I know how important father figure to Growing children....not for you Arun!

Arun simply Noded his head with full of hurt and sad....

And one more thing.... What will happen if you marries in future... What if your future wife not allowed to meet your babies.... Think about that.... Because I am not wanted to create another emotional problems to Tulsi and more importantly to babies....if you get babies in future you may change .....if that happens it will affect babies life highly..... Think before doing anything.... Once you approched them you can't go back.... You have to take full responsibility....or else you will also hurt babies.....and what if in future Tulsi get married again... Babies get new father.... It will get complicate....

Arun: Yes I know that.... But I  will not hurt them...I will not let them call anyone Father apart from me... I am their Appa.... They only belongs to me... I will cherish them....

Raghav mind voice: I just wanted to check whether Arun words are true or not...by hearing that he is strong about babies... But what about Tulsi.... Can't he love Tulsi... She is best for you Arun.... can't you feel it... But I will make you recognise what is good for you.... just wait Arun.... As a friend I will do that.... He just smirked inside....

Arun: looking towards Raghav" what are you thinking Raghav...

Raghav: Nothing.... Ok I will help you... He said while smile..

Arun: Thank you thank you Raghav......

***********************************

One week passed like that... Today Arjun and Aratrika First birthday...

Tulsi prepared simple party in her house... Both Jeni and her husband also helped Tulsi for birthday celebration.... only their close friends and workers invited for this party....