Prologue: Dark Wanderer

??? P.o.V:

Darkness......

Shadow....

Screams...

and the dark night....

That is all I have seen thru the world that I walk on...always it being the same thing....asking the same question...

Who am I...and why am I here?

I have been wandering Remnant for most of my life......wondering who I am...always having to wander Remnant...nothing changes...I always feeling the same thing....cold and empty...like I am missing something in my life.

As I continued my journey alone in Remnant. I come across light scatter all around the area and large wooden buildings nearby I must be near a town. 

I look around the building and saw the corpses of human all over the ground. Blood all over the ground as I continued my way thru the path. I felt my head slowly aching in my mind I see hearing the sound of multiple people crying for me. I snap out of my daydream as someone bumps into me. I look behind me and see a girl with a terrified emotion on her face. She had gold color eyes..like a lit fire..on a torch. Black as the ash of smoke...that could contract my ghostly white hair. 

Girl: "P-please?! H-help me! T-they are coming for me!"

 *emotionless tone* "They...."

I soon hears the multiple howls and roars of multiple grimm. I walk towards the howls, but my hand grabs by the girl.

Girl: "What are you doing? We have to run!" I am soon forced to run away with the girl holding my hand. We continued to run and run thru the town. The sounds of the stomping and snarls follow behind us. We soon run into alleyway which soon ends with a dead end. 

Girl: *Panic* "No! No! No! We are trapped!"* We turn around as he heard the snarling Grimms behind us.* 

Girl's P.o.V:

As we turned around to see the multiple Grimm behind us. The Alpha Beowolf's jaws drips of blood and drool as it looks towards us. It begins to stomp towards us with it's fellow Beowolves followed behind it. I began to tear up as I backed up in fear. I close my eyes.

'Mommy! Daddy! I'm scared...please someone help..'

Something the sound of the yelps of the multiple beast fills the air. I can hear the sound bones cracking and the sound blood splattering. I open my eyes to see the white haired boy with him lifting up the Alpha's entire body from his hand. A ominous purple aura flows out of the boys body as the beowolves shrieks in agony. It's head slowly turns to stone and creeped thru it's body. The boy walks away from grimm as his foes fades it ash. He look over to me as I was horrified by the boy cold emotionless stare. He turns and walks away. Did he just save us? I guess so- I get up and run after the boy.

"Hey!" The boy stop and looks at me with his cold stare. "A-are you going to leave me.." The boy sighs as he picks up a decent dusty but clean looking bag and loots of some lien from the body. "W-what are you doing?"

Boy: *gets up without looking at me* "Scavenging for some good stuff..." *looks at me* "If you want to survive than grab some supplies.." 

I look at him with a bit of worried before I reluctantly picks up some a good bag and grab some food Lien, extra clothes and a water bottle. We soon make it to the front of my destroyed village. Tears ran down my face as I pay respect to my town, before we walked away from my home. As we walked away I noticed that the boy was a little bit more younger than me.

"Um...hey?"

He looks over to me coldly.

Boy: *cold tone* "What..."

"U-um I-I wanted to s-say T-thank you..f-for saving me..."

Boy: "Oh...is that all?"

I pout: "Hey I'm trying to be nice!"

Boy: *tilts his head* "Nice?"

I then look at him irritated: "You know? Nice being kind and good!"

Boy: "....What?"

I sigh: "I guess you never learned a lot..maybe I can teach you."

We soon stop by in a forest and Y/n lights a campfire. I crawled up next to him as I was really only to notice his body was so cold. It was almost like a corpse.

"Oh my Oum? You are freezing!"  

Boy: "...So?" I wrap him a clean blanket and me and hug him trying to warm him up. ".....What are you doing?"

Girl: "Trying to keep us alive!" *I sigh as I cuddle close to him* "Hey.....I never told you my name...I'm Cinder Falls...what is your name?"

The boy was looked at me before turning his head. I sigh as he once again giving the cold shoulder.

??? P.o.V:

As I looked the girl named Cinder Fall as she asked me the question for my name...I think about it for a moment as I am tried to remember something. I think about of memory that I had earlier. I think of the blobs that sound like crying. I think really hard focusing on their words as I open my mouth and muttered one word.

"Y/n...."

Cinder looks back to me with a confused look.

Cinder: "Huh what did you say?"

Y/n: "My name...I think it was Y/n....."