Eyes, Nose, Lips|Tendou

A Tendou x character oneshot

Name: Yane Lin

♣︎【UPCOMING BOOK: PREVIEW】♣︎

♦︎【Even though our happy times were short, I'll treasure it deep inside my heartlike those countless number of stars】♦︎

short, I'll treasure it deep inside my heart
like those countless number of stars】♦︎

Arriving at the lake, yane saw tendou waiting for her, she slowly crept beside him.

"did I make you wait too long?".

Upon hearing her voice, tendou turns to her, he hits yane's head gently, "you did, I was standing here for like an hour~!" he nagged.

Yane lets out an annoyed laugh, "stop complaining, beanstalk".

"How did you get out?" he asked.

"I climbed out my window".

Yane stared at the lake infront of them, "the lake looks beautiful at night..".

"do you want to kill it?" he joked but it has a serious tone lingering around it.

She glares at him. "you disrespectful piece of shi--", "it gets more and more beautiful as nights goes by" he cuts her off.

She stayed quiet for awhile, looking around the river, yane didn't get what he meant, "it looks the same as always" she said.

he chuckled, "ofcourse it's not..", the fireflies that were hiding slowly starts to come out to light up the river, making it much more admirable.

"before, I was alone...but now, you're here with me" he confessed.

Her eyes widen, she stared back at the lake with sadness in her eyes, "I'm nowhere beyond beautiful..".

"Well...I think your beautiful.." he mumbled but yane still heard. She snickered, "you are one weird boy".

Tendou offered his hand to yane, "will you let me dance with you, one last time...".

Yane hesitated at first but she decided to accept his offer.

He pulled her into his embrace as he sways her around, yane starts to grip his sides since tendou's too tall, for her to reach his neck.

"I wish we could stay like this forever.." he whispered.

"It's already decided, there's nothing I can do...plus, I don't have any hope left..." she answered.

He tightens his grip on yane's hips, "then why did you come to me?..".

She stayed silent, thinking of an answer.

"I wanted to feel what it's like to be perfect, one last time...".

_____________

I thought it would be fun to write a preview for this book that I've been working on for I think 2 months now.

Its like a trailer and plus I haven't had any oneshots soo yeahh.