V I R G I N

Cold water was poured on me, I shot up from the bed I was sleeping on

Cold water was poured on me, I shot up from the bed I was sleeping on. I looked over to see Donavon dropping the empty bucket on the floor. He then slicked back his long blonde hair before his green eyes met my brown ones.

"Good, you're up." Donavon says. He looks at himself through the mirror in the bathroom while fixing his sleeves.

"Not by choice." I mumbled.

"Nathaniel is waiting for you in his office, he wants me to escort you." He walks back into the room, tossing some clothes at me.

I looked over to the clothes he just threw at me, all I seen was the letter 'S' as in small. I wasn't a big girl nor a skinny one, I was stuck in the middle. I'm a size medium in tops and a size 8 in pants, looking at this outfit I could tell it's going to be a tight fit.

"Who picked out my sizes?" I asked, rudely.

"I did."

"Figures."

I stomped my way inside the bathroom. I locked the door before even stripping off my old clothes.

I squeezed myself inside the pair of black jeans, the jeans barely passed my thighs. I shimmered into the floral tube top, thank god I had small boobs or else they'd be pouring out. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I was given and combed through my hair with my fingers.

I walked back inside the room, Donovan was sitting on the chair in the corner with his feet propped up on the table.

"Took you long enough." He says annoyed.

I decided not to respond, I was kidnapped not sleeping over a friends house. I followed him down the stairs, through the kitchen then down the hall again till we reached a tall black door. He blocked my view from the keypad while putting in the code. The door beeped before opening, I followed him inside.

This is his office, it's covered in the colors black and dark purple and it smelt like a spicy, earthy scent

"Leave, brother." Nathaniel finally speaks.

Donovan clears his throat while nodding, before exiting he looks at me. A face of sadness, but also a look of faith. He closes the door behind him, leaving me alone with Nathaniel again.

"We have a very important dinner tonight, I expect you to be my date." Nathaniel turns his focus on me, his jaw flexed with the sentence.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you." I gritted my teeth together.

Nathaniel slammed his fist against his desk before standing up in a hurry, he was suddenly inches away from my face. His strong hold against my arm was making me nervous.

"You're fucking going." He growls.

"I'm not going!" I shouted back, matching his tone.

His eyes trailed down my body then back up, slowly while he licks his lips.