Author's Note

Hey guys! Wassup? 

So this is is the first note for the story, "Don't fall in Love with me" I know, I know... it sounds so cliché and of course it is like all the rest...

Trust me, it isn't (or I think it isn't???) It is not very cliché, but of course, everyone has their moments!

The guy is a bad boy and girl is shy, but there is where the catch is! Something is about to happen!!!

It will have more of the guy's P.O.V's since the girl has her own secrets! Well, let's introduce my characters!

There is Olivia Walker and Aiden Blake as our main guys! Rest are in between... to be introduced later!

I can't give much info cause I am not really sure about the plot yet... it is just a main plot, I have to fill in details...

As for my schedule, I will TRY to update everyday... TRY being the keyword with school and exams :(

Anyways, there is some mature language, so gather up your holy water if you are allergic to them!

If you can't even handle that, sorry to say but find another book plss!

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

In short, try to copy my work and I will make sure to chase you to hell! 

Haha Just Kidding :D

But still, DON'T MESS WITH AN ARIES!

I hope you like this story!

Let's go then!

PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT! It really means a lot and inspires us writers to write even more!

Let the ride begin people!

Love you strangers!

Meet you in the story!!!