Chapter 21

She stirred in her sleep as sun rays peeked through the curtains making her eyes blind. Stiffling a yawn she rubbed her eyes to soothe the pain and opened after a while only to come face to face with him.

"Aahhhhhhhh." She shouted making him startle in his peacefull sleep. Waking up with a jolt he looked here & there.

"Kon hai?...kon hai?" He asked hurriedly & then his eyes landed on his beautiful wife who seem to be in the process of sinking in reality.

Hoor remembered all the events of last night and looked at him embarassed for waking him up.

"Kya hua. Cheekh kyu mari?" He asked confusedly making her ears turn red.

"Wo...wo..." she couldn't say that she got startled seeing him breathing on her face in sleep. "Ham dar gaye the." She stated stupidly.

"Mai itna khatarnak to nahi hu?" He asked himself making. Hoor laughed at his cute confused expression making him look at her.

In her morning look, dishevelled state, her hairs spread, eyes dark, a blush adorned cheeks she was looking exquisite. She looked down not able to meet his intense gaze.

Getting down from the bed she ran to bathroom away from his piercing gaze.

He came out of the trance when she closed the bathroom door. They had been through many firsts of their lives from last night. But in his eyes this was the best. Her morning face.

Sighing he layed down again missing her warmth. How their life took turns in just a night, he still couldn't grasp. It felt like a dream, she was present in His room as His bride, a dream from which he didn't wanted to wake up till the sun rises from the west.

Now he just have to work for his mistake. He had to make up to her. He won't let her go now that was for sure. But it is better said than done. He knew it would be hard to make up to her. She will surely give him hard time.

Controlling her heartbeat Hoor stepped out of the bathroom after taking shower wearing the dress which she sneaked in while coming inside.

Stepping outside she looked at him who was deep in thoughts laying on bed. Ignoring him she went to dressing table and started drying her hair. Zaydan looked at her in his favourite color. She was looking earthreal.

He got up and came behind her, looking her through mirror & stood really close to her

"Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear." He whispered near her ear. She blushed looking away making an angry expression but failing miserably. His breath fanned her side of the face. She started breathing heavily making him more restless. A shiver ran down her spine when he moved more closer keeping his hands on dressing table on either side of her. His toned abs brushed with her back.

Hoor was getting lost in his proximity. She didn't want to lose her mind too. So she did what she thought was best in the situation.

"Aaaahhhh." Zaydan groaned in pain as soon as Hoor's elbow made contact with his abs.