chapter 22

A week had passed

A week had passed. It was now the day that the magazines were released. I was walking towards Lee Cosmetics, excited to see the magazines.

"I'm going to have the first copy!", Chenle exclaimed. "I'm more of a supportive friend than Jisung!"

"Hey! I'm also supportive!", Jisung defended himself. He crossed in arms, making a small fit. "I'm as good as Chenle"

"I don't have a favorite between the two of you", I made things clear.

"Then is it Jisung and I or that guy you're friends with?", Chenle asked.

I bit my lip, thinking wisely.

"Uhm...", I trailed.

"You don't love us anymore!", Chenle fake cried, pretending to wipe his tears. "I won't accept any apology!"

"You abandoned us!", Jisung joined in.

I sighed. Did I befriend two people very good at acting that people on the street thought I actually made them cry? Yes.

"I like the three of you", I tried to explain my side. "The three of you have been by my side when I was having a hard time, of course I can't choose"

"Then just give us a free magazine then we'll call it even", Jisung smirked.

"I will", I laughed and we arrived at Lee Cosmetics.

"We'll just stay out here", Chenle said. "Jisung and I have somewhere to be in a bit"

"Again?", I questioned and the two of them nodded at the same time. "Fine, I'll be back in a bit"

I ran inside the place and headed towards where the shop was at. I made my way through the people and saw that they haven't passed the magazines out yet.

"Can I take five?", I asked the lady and she looked at the magazine and back at me. She handed me over five. "Thank you"

I made my way back to where Chenle and Jisung were at and handed them the magazines.

"Vogue who? I only know Lee Cosmetics", Jisung joked.

"Top star model who? I only know Kim Hyerin", Chenle added. They both looked through the magazine and smiled. "Anyways, as much as we want to stay, we have to go"

"It's alright, I understand", I smiled.

The two of them then left and I entered the building once again.

Sir Lee

thankfully you unblocked me
meet me in my office
i'll give your salary
seen

I walked towards the elevator, holding onto the two magazines.

"I wonder if Haechan's here already", I muttered to myself as I entered the elevator. Thankfully, it was empty and I was happy to enjoy the silence. The doors opened and I was at the floor where Jeno's office was at. "I have enough to pay the medical bills"