Special Chapter

Before we start:

OH MY FLIPPING GAWD NUMBER ONE IN HAECHAN, HOW?!?!?! AND 4K READS? AHHH!!

It's literally 5am before my first day of classes and I am so flipping happy right now omgggg

I love you all sooo much and I'm really surprised at how far I got with this book, seriously broke the records...

Anyways :)

———————————————————————————
Why is it so cold?

Ayeon shuffled in her bed, shivering from the cold before hitting someone's chest.

Whoops.

Donghyuck's eyes immediately fluttered opened, taking a few seconds to realize what had happened before stretching his arms out with a small groan. He met Ayeon's eyes, noticing the sheepish smile on her face.

"Sorry." Ayeon said to her boyfriend. Donghyuck simply wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"Couldn't sleep?" Donghyuck asked, his voice deep and raspy from just waking up.

"It's just really cold." Ayeon admitted. Donghyuck chuckled before moving back, eventually rolling out of the bed and standing up.

Ayeon watched as the male ruffled his hair with hand, trying to fix it as he opened her closet with a yawn.

"You know Mark likes to turn down the heat in the middle of the night yet you still wear shorts and a t-shirt to bed." Donghyuck scolded as he went through her clothes.

"Well your body is always warm, so I thought it would be enough." Ayeon argued. Donghyuck simply shook his head as he grabbed one of his own sweaters that his girlfriend had stolen before returning to the bed.

"My body is warm, but not warm enough to keep two bodies warm in the middle of winter." Donghyuck said as Ayeon put her hands up.

Donghyuck slipped the sweater onto the girl, letting Ayeon adjust it once it was on.

"What?" Ayeon asked, noticing Donghyuck staring at her.

"You're so beautiful."

Despite how many times Donghyuck told her that in a day, Ayeon could never get used to it. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks, remembering the first time he had said those words to her.

"Stop it." Ayeon said, giving him a light smack to the chest. Donghyuck grabbed her hand as it hit his body, pulling her close before lying down, Ayeon on top of him.

"It's true." Donghyuck said, their faces inches apart. "Now give me what I want."

Ayeon shook her head as she smiled. "So demanding."

Ayeon closed the small space between them with a kiss, letting their natural movements guide them. A giggle escaped her lips as Donghyuck pulled back for a split second to turn them over before connecting their lips again.

In their love-drunken state, Donghyuck hit one of the phones on the beside table, the object landing on the floor loudly. Ayeon immediately pushed Donghyuck off her.

"If we keep going like this, Mark's going to wake up." Ayeon said, snuggling the blanket as Donghyuck reached down to pick up the phone.

"Not my problem." Donghyuck said, putting the phone back to where it was before lying back in Ayeon's bed. Ayeon naturally wrapped her arms around his torso, resting his head on his chest.

"When are you going to finish that?" Donghyuck asked, referring to the half painted canvas sitting on the easel on the other side of the room.

Ayeon had started that painting before the two had started dating and had forgotten it ever since, focusing on the gang and her school projects.