Chapter 2

"No" The three of them say at the same time

"No" The three of them say at the same time. Our hopeful looks get wiped away by frowns.

"Guys, come on, you can be there, just please please please let us have the party!" Summer pleads after seconds of silence and staring between us and their poker faces.

Pouting out my lip and widening my eyes, I look directly at Xavier. This puppy dog face worked on him when I was younger. Hopefully it still does the trick. I smrik internally.

"Come on, Xav, we're getting eighteen after all!" I beg. His hard facade vanishes and his eyes soften. Just a tiny bit. At least his thinking about it.

He let's sighs loudly, knowing I've won. That gets Aiden's and Tristans attention.

"Are you seriously thinking about it!?" Annoying butthole throws his hands up in the air.

"What's it to you?" I question, crossing my arms over my chest.

He sends me a glare but doesn't answer.

"Have the party," we squeal as the words leave his mouth. "But," he continues, we quiet down and look at him. I bite my lip, to keep my lip from twitching upwards. "We're all going to be there." He finishes.

The both of us jump up and down excitedly like some twelve year olds and squeal, ignoring the two holes burning the sides of our faces.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" We say simultaneously before skipping upstairs to my room.

As soon as she opens my room she runs and jumps on my bed. I walk over and lay next to her. "I'm so excited," I mumble, grinning widely.

We both stare up at the ceiling in silence. Me thinking about the party and her probably doing the same. How will Jason act if he knows my brothers are here. Maybe I shouldn't tell him. He might not be as touchy as he usually is when he wants to show off that we're together. The fact annoys me, same with every other thing he does to put some kind of reassurance of our relationship in people's minds.

He can randomly start calling me 'baby' around people. He never calls me that. Just Aves or babe.

"When are you telling them?" She asks and I turn my head to the side to look at her. "About Jason." She says realising I was confused.

"Oh, well, I don't know, when do you think I should?" I ask looking back at the white ceiling.

Please say never.

I know for a fact she won't say that.

"Now, at dinner." My eyes widen. I sit up against my headboard, looking at her. She has a wide grin on her face, as she braids her red hair over the side of her shoulder.

"I can't tell them today! It's too early. The poor guy will die at eighteen. I mean imagine," I bring my hands up in front of me, pulling them apart slowly as if making an invisible sign. "Cause of death; murdered by ex- girlfriend's brothers after revealing their relationship." I gasp dramatically.