Introduction

Writer P.O.V

     To be honest, I felt bad for most of y'all being introduced to the stories without a single introduction of the main character first, so here you go.

Y/n P.O.V

     I was born into a military family, my father is a Major General in the British Army, my older brother is currently a Flight Lieutenant in the Royal Air Force and about me...

     I am a sub-lieutenant in the Royal Navy, I graduated from the prestigious Britannia Royal Navy College Class 1938 as an aircrew.

     I was posted to the 802 Naval Air Squadron, A flight, stationed at HMS Nile II in Egypt, I became a qualified pilot, flying the Hawker Nimrod I by the time I was posted there.

     I usually don't get along with my father, however one thing I know is he still cares for us, I am closer to my older brother though and we always get in touch with each other.

     Another world war was on the brink of breaking out, Hitler have recently annexed Austria and Czechoslovakia, expanding his influence in Europe.

     Honestly, even though the Royal Navy in general approved of the appeasement policy, I disapprove it, a view shared only by a few others, selling away our allies, only to make the enemy stronger...

     I was eager to get into combat, a view that my father saw as "stupid", even though he served in the First World War and got the Victoria Cross, I don't understand why would he be so opposed to the thought of me being in combat...I just wanted to be like him after all...

Writer P.O.V

     I will not be giving you any back story as I will be revealing it piece by piece as the story progress to make this even more interesting, so stay tuned!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     So, there you go, that's enough for his introduction, by the way, some of you might wonder, where are the Azur Lane contents? Just wait until we get deeper into the story and you'll find out!

     Also, I have decided to go for the harem route, all thanks to foodddddddd13 for the suggestion :)

     Now, I have decided to end The Duke of Shadows season 1 at the end of the Institute phase, don't worry though I will be working on both the season 2 and this at the same time.

     For those new to my stories, I strongly recommend reading The Duke of Shadows first, but this book isn't related to it so you can proceed with this one first.

     By the way, if you have any ideas on how do you want me to improve the story, please write it in the comment section!

    See you all in the next chapters!