38| Go Away

I am sitting on my bed as I'm staring through my window, thinking so deeply that I didn't even realize that it's already dark

Hugging my knees closer to my body as the rain are pouring heavily outside which sending me bad vibes at this moment and I never know why.

I didn't move as if I'm a statue, still staring to my window until I heard a knock on my door. I didn't look back whoever it is, at this moment I feel numb.

"Baby. " I heard a soft voice coming closer to my direction until a hand made its way to my arm, placing it gently as if I could break anytime.

"Come on, grandad made us his special chocolate milk with marshmallows on top." he said so softly while tempting me with his sweet choice of words.

He surely know how to get me as I swiftly shifted my head to look at him with my eyes started sparkling to his direction. He chuckled before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Come on baby girl, let's get you something to cheer you up. " he beamed as he pulled my arms with his hand before dragging me downstairs.

"Iker get Emery!" I heard Kash call out to him as Iker started mumbling words to himself of how disrespectful his brothers are.

Once we made it to them, Iker smacked Kash on the back of his neck which makes him whine for his twin. Knox only scoffed as he continued watching the TV.

All of us sat on the couches as I'm between Cairo and Grandad. Soon enough, the maid serve us our hot chocolate milk with extra marshmallows to mine. Grandad made us this delicious looking drink awhile ago before he sat next to me.

I took my first sip on my drink as the delicious taste warmed my buds which makes me sighed  heavenly.

"Grandad it's so good! I could live with you forever! " I said exaggerates to his side as I lean slightly to him.

He took a sip on his tea while looking at me so longingly. He leaned in and place a kiss on my head.

"You could live with me forever Cara Mia. " he said amusingly as I nodded my head happily before realizing that if my brothers don't want me then I could live with my grandad, cousins or my family back home.

"Nope, what's with that frowning face. No sad thoughts Cara Mia just happy ones okay. " he said softly after he saw my frowning state. I nodded my head quitely and focus my attention to my drink and the movie in front of me instead of them.

In the middle of watching the movie, the door burst open as the sight of figures makes my face grew pale and shock.