Chapter 22

When death is near it isn't as they said it would be. It was said that when you are near the end of your life it will be peaceful and light, happy memories will be re played, but not for me. I'm trapped in a vision I darkness surrounded by grief, I thought it would be like this forever until, a blinding light changed the scenery. I am now standing on a meadow layered with flowers, the air is sweet with the aroma of flowers, little breezes passes by. When I look down I see that I'm wearing a dress, one like a toga, weird. I look at the surrounding and see a woman, she steps forward and is suddenly in front of me.
"My dearest child it is not your time yet sweetheart, don't worry about my granddaughter she will be fine, and so will you. You must find it in your heart to forgive Niklaus, long years of abusing has made his heart shelled by a thick angry layer of wall, he does not trust easily and for you to accept him is not believable in his eyes, nor in his families. My darling Clarissa I might have only seen you in birth but from that moment I know you are everything I hope you to be, forgive him my child and be a family." The woman says, she then kisses my cheek and I'm once again in the darkness.

After what seems like hours I see light through my eyelids and here murmurs of familiar voices, I tried to love but failed, all I can do is listen.
"It's you're fault! We could finally be a family but you're stubbornness has corrupted that! As usual you acted without reason and destroyed someone I see as a sister, and a future mother who now is probably half way to the other side!" I hear Rebekah scream.
"What would you have me do when I found my mate pregnant! Accept it! We don't even know if it really is my child!" Klaus voice booms.
"And now we will never know." Elijah says.
Finally I can move and I manage to whisper.
"Shut up you immature idiots and get me water." After I said that I am hugged and kissed on the cheek.
"You're alive!" Rebekah says happily.
"Yes and as someone pregnant and pretty sure just came back from the dead I need water!" I say. She immediately gets water and comes back allowing me to drink it.
"You died?" Elijah ask shocked.
"How did you come back?" Klaus ask.
"Why would you care?! My own mate killed me!" I snap and saw a look of saddens in his face, it almost made my heart break... almost.
"But how did you get back? And is my future niece of nephew alive?" Rebekah ask with hope in her sweet voice.
"I can't remember, but I think... It was my mother? But that's impossible, and I think she said granddaughter, so it's defiantly a girl." I say.
"You're mother brought you back?" Elijah said.
"But that's impossible you're mother is a dead vampire not a dead witch!" Klaus says.
"I don't... I don't know, is it possible that I'm not Elena's twin? But how do I look like her if I'm not?" I ask aloud.
Then suddenly theres a white glow blinding my vision, when it dims I hear all originals gasp.
"Clary you're." Rebekah says but if cut off by Klaus.
"Beautiful." he says.
"What?" I ask confused. Elijah got a mirror and when I look into it the girl staring back is defiantly not a Petrova doppelgänger.