surprise.

NOAH AND HARMONY STORY IS COMPLETED
Name - Our Unforseen story.

.
.
.

To watch trailer or to know about any other details of my novel, visit my Instagram account.
ID - alina.ashh

───

Third person pov :

Azra was looking at her watch again and again.
After completing college, William had gone abroad to complete his internship.
They faced many problems in their relationship.

Azra parents didn't give approval for their relationship, they wanted William to get settled and hence just after college William applied for internship at MNC company and flew abroad.

Azra and william were in touch, they maintained there long distance relationship for one and half year.

After a long wait today finally azra was going to meet William. William was successful in grabbing full time job offer in company and now azra parents cannot voice against their relationship.

She was walking to and fro outside the gate, it's been more than half n hour since william flight landed and he wasn't out.

Just as azra was about to call William once more, a message popped up on her phone.

William❤ - Hey! I need to tell you something, I am coming along with my girlfriend so please don't react in front of her. I couldn't tell you about her earlier.... M sorry but I really love her!

Azra's head started spinning after reading his text. All the while he was playing with her? Her eyes filled with tears and her chest contracted with shooting pain. Her vision turned blur and tears were threatening to fall. She placed her hand on her mouth to control her sobs, when she was about to turn around and walk away she saw William walking along with a girl.

This is dream!
William can't cheat me. Someone please wake me up from this dream.
She was about to turn around and leave when a voice called her "Azra" It was William.

She spun around to look at him, she missed him so much, she wanted to run into his embrace but looking at the girl next to him she stood at the spot as if she is glued to that spot.

"I have somewhere to go! " With that she started running towards the parking lot.
Tears started flowing down her cheek, once she hopped inside the car she was sobbing loudly burying her face in her palms.

Her phone started ringing and it was Harriet.

"Azra, are you okay? " harriet worried voice rung in her ears.
"No, I am not! You know Harriet - William - William "she trailed off.
"Come home right now azra, please " Harriet said and disconnected the call.

After few minutes when the tears dried away , azra stepped on gas.

Her mind wandered around only person who broke her heart twice - william.

Before stepping out of the car, azra removed her stained maskara. She didn't want Harriet to worry about her.

She knocked the door twice but none opened the door, she pushed the door a little and to her shock the door was unlocked.

Walking inside she saw Harriet was speaking with some girl.
Wait? She is the same girl from airport! What is she doing here?
She turned her gaze to around zayden, alex, william were speaking on the other hand rose, Harriet and the new girl were giggling.

She felt betrayed, it was her place. Harriet was her best friend. How can she be happy even after knowing that her brother cheated her best friend.
She spun around to leave but a hand stopped her "Azra, I was waiting for you " Harriet said smiling.

"Why?! " She questioned, "look at her, isn't she cute? " Harriet asked azra pointing her finger at a girl who was now standing in front of William.
"I am happy for William, he is finally going to propose the girl he loves " Harriet said and azra heart skipped the beats.

He is going to propose her?

"I have an announcment to make " William announced grabbing everyone's attention.
Azra took two steps back, pressing her lips tightly she looked at William who now took a small box from his pocket and looked at the girl in front.

Azra was unable to see the scene, she closed her eyes and tried controlling her tears.
She clearly heard william asking "Will you marry me "
Azra dug her nails in her palms, this is happening. William is getting married to someone else.
She meant nothing to him. All the while he was playing with her heart.

She waited for the girls reply but none came, instead the place turned into pin drop silence.
She opened her eyes and took three steps back with her hand placed on her mouth.
William was kneeling in front of her with a ring in his hand.
"I am waiting for an answer azra! " He spoke with his eyes on her.

Azra looked around to see her best friend grinning at her.

Did they play a prank on me?

"How dare you play that dumb prank on - on me " Azra started crying.
"I am sorry, I wanted to surprise you " William answered " My knees are hurting azra "

Azra took steps towards his direction and lunged on him, William was unable to balance they both feel on ground with azra on top of his " I hate you for this idiot " She smacked his chest.
" I love you too " William giggled kissing her head.

"Is that a yes?! " Rose questioned looking at them curiously.
"Yes " Azra whispered.
The entire place erupted into aww's and giggles.

❤...